Chapter Six

A/N:  I’m so so sorry for the delay! I have no good excuse for why I haven’t been able to update.  I haven’t edited it and I wrote it quickly. I really needed to get an update out there. Enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 After the ordeal, Louis stayed locked up in his room. He softly cried a little bit, but he mostly stayed quiet, losing himself to his thoughts. He didn’t know how James had found out he cheated, and it was really bothering him. He wanted to know. Louis hated being oblivious to anything. He loved having answers. He knew he could get answers from James, but there was no way in hell that he would be seeing him anytime soon.  It was hard to see James and to be with him because Louis just wanted out of the relationship; there was just no easy way to end it though.

                When his phone started to ring, Louis was so lost in his thoughts that it scared him, making him jump. He grabbed the phone in a hurry like he was expecting the call, but he honestly had no clue who could be calling him. He felt his stomach knot up when he saw it was James. Louis just let it ring, staring at the picture of his boyfriend on his phone. It was of the two of them, and they looked really happy. It was the only time Louis actually felt happy in their relationship. That was many months ago, at the start. Now Louis was never happy with him. He was tired. So, so tired.

                The phone rang a couple of more times before ending, but a few moments later it rang again. Louis checked and saw that there was a voicemail from James, and when he finally listened to it, there was a short and simple message, “I’m staying at the hotel in town. Come stop by. We need to talk.” Louis quickly erased the message from his phone but he couldn’t erase it from his mind. He sat there and contemplated it for a long time before deciding he needed to go talk to James—so he could finally break up with him.

                Louis got up and put his shoes on and grabbed his phone before hurrying out the door before his parents could see and stop him. He let out a breath of relief and relaxed as he started to walk down the street so he could stay at the hotel. He needed the walk to clear his mind and make sure this was the right thing to do.

                Harry had been up in the tree house still and he saw when Louis left the house. He even ducked down to hide, his breathing going shaky and quick again. Louis just made him so nervous. Once Louis was where he couldn’t see into the tree house any more, Harry quickly got out and headed the opposite way, until he realized what he had come here for the in the first place. He needed to talk to Louis. So Harry quickly turned around and started following behind the smaller boy. He was scared to death, but he forced himself to do this anyways. “Louis…” Harry called out weakly, sounding like a little child that had lost hope when searching for his puppy. “Lou…Louis.”

                Louis heard his name being weakly called from behind him and he sighed, thinking that somehow a fan had seen him and started to follow him. This normally wasn’t a problem. Sure, he was a famous actor on a television show, but people knew him in town whenever he came back home and people hardly ever bothered him. Louis stopped walking and turned around to face the stranger, prepared to greet them happily. “Hello!” He cheerfully said as the person kept walking closer and closer to him.

                Harry’s smile was a mile wide when Louis replied back to him. He sounded happy to see him and Harry was sure that the smaller boy remembered who he was. He must have if he was happy to see him again. “Hi,” Harry greeted him back as he finally caught up to Louis and stopped walking.

                Louis was confused then and he furrowed his eyebrows together. By now, a fan would have asked for an autograph or a picture. This person had done neither. “What could I do for you?” he asked.