Chapter 14 - The trama and the drama

Song for this chapter-sippy cup by Melanie Martinez(it just sounded creepy)

Ro's PoV;
I am still awake when Uriah comes in,even more pale than I was.He doesn't say anything,just sits on my bed with me.

"What was your 2?"Uriah asks me
"Spiders and being thrown off the chasm,you?"I ask.
"Strangled and bunnies."
I can't help but laugh.
"Bunnies?"
"Yeah"he answers sniggering a little.

We go silent again and stay this way until Lynn and Mar come in.We all end up on my bed.

So here are the fears;
Me-chasm and spiders
Uriah-strangled and bunnies
Mar-endless falling and rats
Lynn-wouldn't tell

Lynn wouldn't tell us.She is always embarrassed.

Mar's eyes light up and she looks at me.
"How did the date go?"she asks,clearly excited.
"Oh you know,Dinner,Drinks andwemightofkjssed"I say
"Wait say that again.."mar says.
"Dinner,Drinks"I say hoping she didn't here the last part.
"And we might of kissed"I say with a sheepish grin playing on my lips.
"Ro's got a boyfriend!"they start chanting.
"Do you want to get killed by Zeke today?"I ask and they all go quiet.
"That's what I thought"I say to them.
We decide to go to dinner.I told them I would follow them down I just had to do something.The all leave and I'm left alone in the dorm.I pull out my phone and text Somone,
_____________________________
Eric;
You-hey can you come to the dorm,we need to talk?
Eric-yeah sure I'll be right there
______________________________

When I'm done I sit on the bed and wait for him to come.He arrives and says

"Hey"
"Hi" I reply back
"What do you want to talk about?"
"I wanted to apologise for pushing you yesterday.You didn't want to talk about it and I should have respected that."
"No it's okay,I shouldn't have shouted.I'm
The one who should be sorry."He says and this makes me feel bad.He thinks it's his fault.
I decide to change the subject.

"Why did you leave while I was in the sim?"I ask.
"Because I didn't like seeing you get hurt."He replies emotionlessly.
"Oh"Is all I can say.
"You should get to dinner."He says and I nod. I stand up and start to walk out the door but then I notice he's not coming.I turn around.

"Are you not coming?"I ask
"Oh,Right,yeah I'm coming" he says standing up.

We walk to the hall together and part at the door.The guys already got my food so I sit down.We are all eating when Zach comes over and kisses my cheek."hey"He says and I reply
"Oh,hi" with a smile.He sits down beside me and I introduce him "guys,this is Zach" Mar and Lynn get all excited but the others aren't so sure.

We eat and talk about things like ship names and double dates.I get confused at double dates.
"With four and tris?"I ask mar.
"No,Ro listen....I'm going out with Uri"
I freeze in shock. "how long?"
I say.everyone at the table is in shock."if you tell Zeke your dead.oh, and 4 months."Uriah says.4 months is a long time without telling anyone.We talk about that for the rest of dinner.

Zach invites me over to his and I accept.We excuse ourselves from the hall and head to his apartment.It isn't as big as Eric's but he is a leader so that makes sense.

We sit on the couch and watch tv.We watch a show called Pretty little Liars.We watch a couple of episodes and then we order pizza.

A few minutes later there is a knock at the door so I answer it.It's the pizza.
Oh shit! It's Zeke!
I forgot he got an extra job!

"Ro what are you doing here?" He asks.
"Zach and me are dating"I admit.I hate keeping secrets.
"Oh......Well he seems nice.Ok pizzas on the house,Enjoy."
"Will do my pansycake brother."
He closes the door and I walk in with the pizza.We start to eat the slices of pepperoni pizza.

When the pizza is done we relax on the couch again.He slings his arm around my back
And I put my head on his shoulder.

We watch pretty little liars again and my phone beebs.
It's a text from Eric saying
"Hey do you wanna go to the pit and grab a few drinks?mabye around 8:00?"
I reply with
"Yeah sure I could really use it after the sims today.see you at 8:00"

Zach must have saw the text and says "so you and Eric are close?" He says it a little too kindly.
"Yeah we are"I say.Realising that it is the truth.I have spent more time with him lately than my friends.

"Why?" I ask.
"Oh I was just wondering why you were getting drinks with him tonight."
"You read my text?"I ask
"Yeah sorry.Its an old habit"He says sounding genuine.
"Oh it's alright"I say smiling.
I check the time and it's 7:30.
"You better go if you wanna make it in time to Eric."he says.
"I have half an hour if you want we could watch one more episode?" I ask but he just says
"No I have stuff to do,See you later?"
"Yeah sure"I give him a kiss and he says
"Bye baby" "bye"I reply.

So here's chapter 14!hope you like it.Let me know what you think Zach is up to? Don't forget to vote and when this chapter reaches 25 views I'll upload another a create a character.
Kk bye pansycakes,
Aimee xxxx

Edited <3