Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy

Start from the beginning

I didn't say a word more as I sat there with multiple tear stains on my face as I tried my best to get out of this chair. Delila laughed at my struggle and came over to me with an evil smirk on her face as she wiped the last of her tears away. She slapped the hell out of me, making my face turn in a whole new way and my skin burned from the force. More tears came from my eyes as I looked back towards her, the evil, conniving, backstabbing bitch that I once looked at as my own blood. Now she was just another bitch off the block to me.

"You really are a dumb bitch! Can't believe I'm even related to you. Your presence annoys me," she said and that was all I could hear before the towel from earlier was placed over both my mouth and nose. I struggled trying to move my face away from the toxic towel, but it was already too late. The fumes had got into my nose once again and I passed out for the second time today or tonight. My fate was in the hands of my own evil cousin and her brother. My life just couldn't get any worse than this and it was all my fault. My last prayer to God was for Domani to be okay, I didn't care what happened to me. I just want my brother to be okay.

"Wake up bitch! You're here." I heard as someone slapped at my face. Next a bucket of ice cold water was poured onto me and I jumped up and screamed as I opened my eyes. Delila stood there laughing like it was the most funniest thing in the world, while D or Daniel, whatever the hell his name was just stood there with an unreadable expression on his face. I wiped the water from my face and took the chance and looked at my surroundings. To no surprise, I wasn't on a plane anymore, but inside of a basement with no windows and barely enough light to even see. My ankle was chained to pole in the basement so that I couldn't go too far. I didn't know where I was right now or who was all even here, but I knew I was ready to get out of here.

"I want to go home," I croaked and Delila frowned before coming over and kicking me in my stomach with her large black boot, only making me scream in pain and double over as I held my stomach with the both of my arms. This just couldn't be life, I was being tortured by my own blood.

"Nobody asked what you wanted. Nobody gives a shit what you want." She said and kicked at me again in my stomach, now leaving me curled up on my side as I cried helplessly to myself. The pain that I felt was excruciating, but somehow I felt that I might have even deserved all of it for being so dumb and making the decision to land me here. Maybe this was really my fate and I deserved to be here. I didn't know but it sure as hell felt like I was dying. On the inside, I was burning up. My body was hurting so badly that all I could do was cry.

"I'm going upstairs," Delila announced as she looked at me and mustered up as much spit as she could in her mouth and did the unthinkable. She spat on me like I really wasn't shit, and I didn't feel like I was at this moment. I couldn't defend myself so it was no use anyway, I just cried without even looking up at her. It was my fault for being here. I should have listened to my parents, my brother, my own mind.

"You just gone leave her down here like this?" Daniel asked as he stood back watching the whole scene unfold. She smacked her lips and gave him a look that spoke volumes.

"Duh, she'll stay down here until her dad finds out where she is. Eventually we'll tell him, that's if she doesn't dies in the process. When you're done doing whatever it is that you want to do to her, make sure to tape her mouth up so she can't scream. Oh yeah, she's a virgin, have your way baby bro. I'm tired," Delila smirked and that was it before she took off up a set of stairs in the house. After a couple seconds, Daniel came closer to me and I tried to move further away as more tears came to my eyes at the thought of him taking the one thing that I had left to me. He was the one who had set me up. I trusted him and this is what he did to me. It frightened me, he did.