Day 2 - High School AU

After one year of being a couple, Dick takes Kory on a hiking trip and tries to take a photo of their fantastic trip - but of course they both blink.

A short one-shot following their little trip together. Warning; pure fluff.

---

"Kory, stop moving- You're- Kory!" Dick's whining coupled with his hand on one of her tickelish parts made it impossible for her to stand still and smile at the polaroid camera in his hands.

"Dick you are- No, stop it! You know I am tickelish!" she squealed as her boyfriend purposfully (this child was evil, she was sure of it) began to tickle her. "This is not going to work! Stop!"

She could hear his laughing in her ear, his hot breath making her cheeks flush. "You are doing this on purpose!" she yelled in a high pitched squeal, trying to get away from her (horrible wonderful) boyfriend. "You are awful!"

"Am I?" came his rough yet soft voice, still close to her ear. "Just smile so I can get the picture.."

His hand stopped moving and gently settled over her side, pulling her closer to him. It didn't stop tickeling though,, She laughed happily as she heard him sigh gently, before the snap of the flash came.

"Done." She felt Dick let go of her in favor of taking the photo and beginning to shake it. Kory sat down on the soft, warm grass as she watched him gently trying to make the image devolop faster.

"You know, this is a pretty place.. You always find the perfect spots to go to, you know," Kory said, stroking a hand through her short hair.

"Well," he began as he nearly fell down beside her, "I want to take you places just as perfect as you." His grin was a toothy one as he watched her with those loving eyes that made her insides melt.

"Aw, you," she said as she gently hit his chest with the back of her hand. He was such a romantic, but hey, who said she wasn't a sucker for that? He was always such a romantic around her. Always giving her the most sappy compliments he could think of.

Kory smiled contently as she began to lean on him, taking in the beautiful scenery and the way he seemed to radiate happiness. "And who said I was the only perfect one here?"

"Well, I did. But I don't dare to object a Princess like you.." And there he was with the Princess name again, He seemed to be always comparing her to a princess, making her feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.

"I am so happy I have you in my life," Kory murmured as she curled herself against him, gently taking his free hand. "You make everything so much brighter,.."

"I am so happy too... You make me want to be the best person I can ever be... You're the sun and the stars to me," he responded, making a blush creep upon her cheeks. "I still can't believe you're my girlfriend... I still can't believe you chose me, of all people..."

She looked up upon his face, a gentle look on her face as she brought a hand to touch his cheeks. "I would want none other to be with, Dick. You are the only person I want to be with.."

She felt his arm snake around her and pull her close, before he lowered them both to the ground. Kory smiled wider, and laid her head on his chest as he pulled her closer. "I would want no other," she repeated in a soft, loving voice.

"I love you.."

The words hit hear ears like a powerful blast of wind had hit them. He'd pulled her closer to him as he'd said it, kissing the top of her head gently.

Butterflies hit her stomach as the reality of what he'd said hit her, and she felt her face heat up and a brilliant, starbursting grin came over her lips.

He'd said he loved her. He'd said he loved her. Not cared, not liked, but loved. The first time he'd ever said it in words, and it was much better than she could ever phantom.

He loved her.

"I love you too."