Prologue

Mavrik Carter, strong, normal, cool, relaxed. On the surface. Let's take that and flip it around shall we? Broken, confused, outcast, high anxiety. That's more like it. I'm just another nobody. The girl who carries the weight of the world but others cease to notice. I'm the invisable girl. The girl you push through in the halls or see every day and not know her name.Think of me as air, I'm always there, you just can't see me. 

    However, this has stopped effecting me a long time ago. Now I just float through the day keeping my head down and my thoughts in. I'm scared that the moment I open my mouth, it will never shut. Years of hurt  and questions without answers, unshared thoughts, deep conversations, my head screams daily but all I do is let it build. What goes on in my head would confuse most I guarentee. I can speak many languages and my head contains many interesting thoughts, but no one knows. Why I never talk? This is a question asked by few who pretend they care, answered with a quick glance and a swift shift to walk away.

   I guess there's never been anyone worth sharing  these thoughts with. No one to tell what's really running through my head, what I really spend my days doing, what I have been through, what I want to be doing with my life. No one until now.

   The day  the new kid in town walked through those doors was the first time I felt hope. 

    I have spent so many years being lost, maybe it was time to be found. Would that eve be possible? What if I get hurt? What if I end up hurting someone else? I couldn't live with that. Who knows, maybe it's just a chance worth taking.

*   *   *

A/N: Hey my beautiful readers :D so yes this is very short i know but it was just the prologue. Anyways I really hoped you liked this because I'm really excited about tis one. It won't be cliche I promise (for the most part) If you give me feedback I will love you forever and if you vote I will love you for eternity ;) ily all you eautiful lumps <3

                                                                                     -Carlee <3