I wear a white dress with a blazer on it. Tapos white shoes to make my self neat. I love white though. (picture sa gilid.)

"Good bye sweety and I'll miss you, balik ka agad ha? Love you." Mom said those while hugging me. I just kissed her cheek. "Don't worry mom, I'll give you a pasalubong na lang okay?"

I closed the door of the car. I dialled Trace's number to know where he is right now. and to know his schedule for tomorrow.

[What do you want?]

"Grabe wala man lang hello? Is that how you answer your wife Trace?"

[Drop it. Let's get to the point, what do you need? Cause seriously, I'm busy.]

"Well.. I just wanna ask where are you right now?"

[It's none of your business. Bye.]

"Bu--" sasagot na sana ako when he drop the phone. I just sighed heavily. Up until now, his treatment to me is so cold. Akala ko pa naman, okay na kami. But I guess I was wrong.

I know he will be suprise if he see me at his place. Haha! You know, her wife follows him to California just to celebrate their first year anniversary, Isn't it romantic?

Trace's POV

"Wow you're really cool Trace! No wonder, you're the champion in Surfing Competition last week. Haha!" I just smiled to Jess.

"Hey dude! Your phone is still ringing, It really annoys me a lot." Luke said as he approached me. Kinuha ko yung phone sa kamay niya at tinignan yung caller's name.

Lara

It's still ringing. "Hindi mo ba sasagutin?"

"Tss. waste of time." sabi ko sakanya. Tumawa lang siya sayo. "Sino ba yan at ayaw mong sagutin? One of your flings ba?"

Umiling ako. It's just Lara.. That girl. "No. It's just Lara, my wife."

"Ahh. Yung Lara na hot and sexy chick? Dude, why don't you answer diba first year anniversary nyo ngayon?"

Tama nga kayo, first year anniversary namin as husband and wife.. But I don't want it. Siya lang ang may gusto ng marriage na yun at napilitan lang ako. Nakuha na niya gusto niya nagpakasal na ako , siguro ok na yun. Baka pati puso at loob ko kunin din niya. No, never. It only belongs to one person.

"I'm just too lazy to celebrate it dude, btw, I'm just gonna take a shower. Meet me at the coffee shop. Susunod ako." tumango lang siya. He patted my shoulder. "Okay dude."

I go to the shower room, then memories came out of my mind.

It's been one year since Lara and I got married. I was forced to marry her because dad request to me, since I'll be the one who inherit his own company. I really hate that girl. She always annoys me a lot, I'm always lack of sleep because I need to be with her and guard her. She always take my time in everything, I tried to understand her and deeper our relationship but.. she's getting worst. I don't know how to say it to Rachel. Yes, I have a girlfriend that time, my girlfriend for 3 years. But that 3 years, turns to nothing when she hurt Rachel, I can't just let it go. On that day, Rachel and I broke up. I tried to explain to her but it was too late.

Ever since that time, I really hate her. That's why I'm always cold around her. She complaint about it but I don't care. I just continue what I'm doing. I always blame her eversince.

I clenched my jaw and closed my fist,remembering that. I turn off the shower and quickly changed.

Lara's POV

I'm still sleepy when I arrived at California. Ganun na ba talaga ako ka-excited?

Naramdaman ko na nag-vibrate yung cellphone. Oh, I think It's mom. She knows what time I will arrived eh?

[Sweety! Have you arrived? Oh, just wait you're driver there okay?]

I just smiled.. Kahit kailan, mom is always prepared. "Okay mom, thanks."

[If you need anything, just call me okay. Love you.]

"Love you too mom." she hang-up.

"Are you Miss Ferrera?" baka ito na yung driver na sinasabi ni Mom. Well, I think he's an American base of his looks. Tsaka, ang bilis naman ni mom makahanap ng driver agad dito.

"Uhh yes? Are you the driver that Mom told me?" Malamang Lara! Use your brain! Commonsense.

"Yes maam. By the way, we are going to Mr. Trace Sandoval's house." I just nodded my head. Pumasok na ako sa passenger's seat. and waiting the driver to fix my things.

I just smirked. Gosh! I'm just so excited to see him!

Wait for me, Mr. Trace Sandoval. This is the right time, for us.

*to be continued*

Thank you! Kahit hindi ganun kadami but still may nakapansin pa rin neto. :) Sorry kung madaling araw na napost, nakatulog po ako eyy :3 sensya na. babawi ako sa chapter 2. dun na sila magkikita

Sorry for the wrong grammars, typo and such. This is an unedited version kay? ^-^

Vote. Comment. Be a fan!

-xoxo, TSLL