Operation : Make Him Fall For Me (Heirs Fanfic)

Note : Thanks for dropping by. This story is inspired by 'The Heirs'. The drama is so beautiful and exciting, and I'm a fan of Min Ho and Shin Hye. This idea just came out of my mind so I hopefully you give my story a chance? Thanks. 

Enjoy! 

**********

Prologue : 

"The beach here in California is nice, isn't it mom? I really enjoying the sun." sabi ko while my eyes are closed. I really enjoying the view and the sun here, it's different from the other beaches that I went to. I love sunbathing, It's good to your skin. 

Tumitingin-tingin ako sa paligid. Aba'y nakakasawa rin na nakapikit ako. When suddenly my heart beats fast and my eyes were stuck to the one guy surfing on the sea. Tinanggal ko agad yung shades ko at napaupo ng di-oras. 

Geez! He's really handsome and cool! and he is good in surfing too! He's just an epitome of perfection! Cool hair. Handsome face. Perfect nose. Perfect eyes. Perfect lips. and he wears a fitted shirt showing more of his muscles. 

Ginagalaw-galaw ko yung braso ng mom ko while still looking at him, grabe! Ganon ba kalakas yung appeal niya? Pakiramdam ko namagnet na ata ako sa karisma niya. 

"MOM!" 

Bumangon si mom tapos tumingin ng masama saakin. Sorry mom! But you need to do this for me! 

"Mom, look at that guy!" then I pointed to the guy who I saw a while ago! "Oh, that guy? He's the son of one of my business partners." sabi ni mom sabay higa ulit. What? Son of one of her business partners?  Ibig sabihin, mas malaki ang magiging chance ko? Oh my god this is destiny!

"Mom naman! Listen to me, this is important! and I need your help!" 

"What?!" 

"Look mom, before I proceed, what's his name?" sabi ko while pleading eyes. Please Mom! Please!

"He's name is Trace Sandoval. The son of Raymundo Sandoval. One of my business partners in the company." 

I just nodded. "Mom you need to do me a favor." okay, this is my second time to ask her a favor. I hope she accept it because if not. I'll do a way to make her convince this. What I want, I get. 

"Anything for you sweety, what is that? car? new condo? new chanel bags?" sunod-sunod na suggest niya saakin. Umirap na lang ako. "It's not like that! I don't want those! I have many bags, shoes in my house! This is not an object okay?" 

"Okay, sure sweety what is that?" 

I sighed heavily. "Mom you should call Mr. Raymundo Sandoval!" 

Tumitingin siya saakin na naguguluhan. "Why sweety?" 

"Argh wrong! Call your coordinator, your designer, your planner and your assistant because I, Lara Ferrera will marry Trace Sandoval!" nagulat saakin si mom tapos muntik na niyang mabitawan yung cellphone niya.

"Are you serious sweety I mean--"

"Yes mom! I'm serious and I can feel that we are meant to be!" 

Mom just nodded and dialled some number. "Call to that. For you sweety. anything for you." 

"Thanks mom." I just playfully smirked. One day you'll be mine. Mr. Trace Sandoval. Remember that. What Lara wants, Lara get. 

*to be continued* 

Sorry kung taglish. Nahihirapan kasi akong iexplain pag pure tagalog. So  yeah, may pagkaconyo tong si Lara kaya may pagkaenglish ang pov niya. So Prologue is up! Anyways, I really love Heirs <3 Hope you support the story and enjoy. 

-twinklestarlalove