Never have I ever...

Jessica P.O.V

"Wait here Princesa."-Nick told me before entering the liquor store.

 I love when he calls me Princesa it makes me feel special, but of course, I won't tell him that.

I stand there waiting for him. Right now we skipping school, I know first day school and I'm skipping with a hot bad*ss boy. After some minute Nick came out with a bottle of vodka in a brown bag and a smirk on his face.

"Come on"-He swings his leg around his motorcycle and I did the same.

"Did you steal it?"-I ask him, and he shook his head and start the engine.

He drove us to the beach, He stops the motorcycle and hopes down.

"So that's your idea of doing something illegal ?"-I chuckle and He smirks.

"Yep."-He starts walking down the beach.

"How is coming to the beach is illegal?"- I ask following him.

"Coming to the beach is not illegal, but drinking on this beach is illegal Princesa."-He stops and sits down on the sand I copy him then He put the vodka bottle in the sand between us.

"Oh alright."-I put my hair behind my ear.

"Um...never have I ever?"-He asks grinning 'damn he look hot' I thought.

"OK, you first."

"Never have I ever...kiss a guy."-At that, I take the vodka bottle and drink some Nick give me a strange look.

"How many have you kissed?"-He ran his hand through his soft black hair instead of gawking I force myself to laugh at what he said.

"How am I supposed to remember that? It's not like I write down every single guy that I have kissed."

"Well how much do you think you have kissed?" He ask with a smirk.

Why does he want to know anyway?!

"Let's see... 26? Yea, 26...maybe" I shrug, and he nodded. 

"Alright, your turn, hit me up Princesa."-He grins that perfect grin, 

Oh God I got to stop this.

"Never have I ever miss a good party."-I said and he nods and takes a sip of vodka.

"Never have I ever ask a girl out."- I raise my eyebrow at what he said, I meant his basically a Hot Greek God, so does that mean that he had never dated someone?

"What do you mean?"-I ask staring at him with a wide eye.

"I never ask a girl out they ask me out."-He explains.

"Oh I get it...never have I ever ask a guy out."-I smirk. 

"We'll see about that."-He smirks. What does he mean by that? does he think that I'm going to ask him out? Hell no. I don't ask guys out they do, it doesn't make any sense, a girl asking a guy out? Only desperate girls do that. (No offense, ladies)

"You turn."-I said with a glare.

"No need to get all mad let's just have fun...never have I ever fall in love."-He smirks and I take a deep breath before taking a sip of the vodka and his eye narrow.

"You've fallen in love before?"-He ask surprisingly and I just nodded.-"Want to talk about it?"-I look up at him and he has this sad look on his face it took all my strength to stop myself from crying.

"It um when I was 14...I was dating that guy name Bryan He loved me and I loved him I mean we were the just teenager...We dated for like 2 year and one day he told me that he was moving to Australia with his dad...he told me that he loved me and that one day he'll come back for me and I believe him...but the thing is he's never going to because the plane that he was in...crash down and everyone that was in there...died."-When I look up at him he looks so sad that I thought that he was going to cry but soon he look back to looking normal.

He is the first person I've told about that, most of my friends don't know about it.

"I'm umm sorry."-He mumbled.

"Don't be...I'm fine now I mean I mean I'm great anyway it's my turn, never have I ever...shot someone with a gun."-I said and Nick looks up at me with shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLZ DON'T FORGOT TO VOTED AND COMMENT:)

THANK U FOR READING:)

~Love u all~