Ren Kouha x Servant Reader

" Lord Kouha!" You call out. You've been looking for him since morning. He was bored and you being his personal care taker, he decided to play with you. Since he had proclaimed you as a 'his play thing'."
Lord Kouha! I don't want to play this game of cat and mouse! You need to get ready for your departure to Magnostadt!"

You continue to look for him, your search takes you to his elder brother, Kouen's chambers.

"Are you looking for Kouha?" His voice scares you. You thought he was out for the day.

"Y-yes Lord Kouen." You bow quickly. "Pardon my rudeness from yelling. I did not know you were here."

"It's fine. You are ( your name) correct? Kouha's personal servant?" He questions rather quickly, but he does care for his siblings.

"Yes Lord Kouen." Your hands are on the hem of your servent garb clutching tightly.

"Shall I help you? If I recall you did say he was headed to Magnostadt soon." His fiery red hair glimmers in the sun, a constrat to your master Kouha's pink hair.

"O-oh, there is no need for you help a lowly servent such as myself Lord Kouen. It will only cause you trouble." You didn't want to bother him, and get the scorn if the other servents of the palace.

"It's no trouble." He lets out a loud sigh then breaths in and yells " Kouha! Stop your floory and listen to your personal servant! I'm sure she is tired of having to drag you everywhere!"

You stand completely shocked. He is imposing when he is quiet but when he yells he is like a beast. You stand there stuff still in shock.

"He should make an appearance shortly if you stay here. I will take my leave now." He walks away.

You stand there, still in shock until someone grabs you from behind covering your eyes. You scream. And you hear laughter, your cheeks burn. It's not like you to show fear so outwardly. You are part of Kouha's army. You are his house hold member. Your liege loves Gore and hitting his servants particularly the females. You being scared or startled dosent fit with the package.

"Guess who?" His sing song voice rings in your ear. He won't let you go until you name someone.

"Hmm. Let me think, he has pink hair and is quite feminine without the curves!" You tease and he moves his hands giving you a slight smack on the shoulder.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you were showing disrespect for me (your name)!" He pouts. "I should punish you!"

" Lord Kouha,pardon me but I am not Reirei,Jinjin or Junjun. I will not simply roll over." You walk back to his chambers and he follows you closely, you turn when you no longer hear his steps.

His sword is only a mere inch from your nose. "(Your name) that just makes me want to punish you more maybe even kill you." You notice the blood lust in his eyes.

You smile and huff. "Well now. Then who would help you get all your paperwork in order? Who would you talk to when you no longer seek to be praised like a god? Who will forage your signature so you can help the unwanted ones with all the time in the world?"

He just grunts and follows you again. Once you reach his chambers he enters his room. You stay outside with Junjun, Jinjin and Reirei.

"A-ah thank you so much (your name)! You always know how to get Lord Kouha!" Reirei says quickly. She is beautiful, but you wonder what's under her bandaged arms.

"Yes! (Your name), Lord Kouha would be a mess without you!" Junjun adds. She is tall, very tall. But also pretty.

"Mhhmm! That's not all we know a secret!" Jinjin is the shortest and her pigtails are adorable. They all giggle. But she is the quietest.

"Would you like to know the secret?" They all say in unison. Their smiles are that of a cat.

"Uh, sure, why not?" You lean into their circle but Kouha opens his door roughly.

"No! I told you all in complete confidentiality!" He raises his hand and they all laugh getting closer to be hit.

"Lord Kouha, must you hit them all the time?" You ask this bluntly.

"Why, shouldn't I? After all they do enjoy it!" They all laugh and you stand still. You are the only sane person on this side of the wing aren't you." Or do you want me to hit you instead?"

"If that means they will not be hit, so be it, Kouha-sama." You are grabbed by he arm roughly and dragged into Kouha's bedroom.

" L-lord K-kouha! This is highly inappropriate!" Your voice is high pitched as he pushes you against his bed.

"Hhaah! Your so funny (your name)!" He sits on top of you and you try to get away but stop when you feel a sting cross your face." I didn't really want to do that but you left me no choice." He sighs, he just smacked you. Not that it wasn't what you expect but he usually only smacked you lightly.

You feel his hands around your waist and you look at him. You feel the familiar emotion of rage build.

"Your so fun! I really like people like you, you all try so hard not to be broken! I especially love getting reactions.." He trails off and you start getting tickled.

" Lord Ko-Kouha! Stop! I can't handle it!" You squirm and he just laughs continuing." I-It's hard to breath! I'll stop pestering you please!"

He stops. "Really? Well, why don't I tell you a secret?"

"W-what? I don't it would be appropriate for you to reviel something so personal with your servant.." You sit up and he moves to sit beside you.

"I want to!" He whispers in your ear, " I really like you (your name)."

You stiffen and blush. He just laughs and almost falls on the floor from laughing so hard.

"Your reaction! It's priceless! Priceless!" He wipes away happy tears, "I really do mean it you know. So I had your stuff carried to the room beside mine!"

You stiffen again, he just laughs. If it is true, you'll be his nanny, not that you aren't now, but now you'll just be attached to him by the hip. Your master really is something. But he's your master, and you are a loyal servent.

* Yay! It's done! Feel free to request any charecter and really anything. I will try to have it complete in 2-3 days I promise! *