Chapter 4- Disgusted

Start from the beginning

You felt a knot in your stomach grow as you were basically about to get raped. Your heart was practically jumping from your chest, you shook in the chair, it waddling side to side. Your breathing got heavy as fear dominated your mind. All you had to do was not make any sound. And maybe no one would get you.

"The order is Ethan, Tobi, JJ, Me, Simon, Harry, then Vikk," Josh pointed for Ethan to go. Josh grabbed his phone from his pocket, and I assumed for a timer.

"Your minute starts now," Josh said as Ethan straddled my lap. He's barely touched you and you feel sick.

Ethan leaned to your neck, going under your left earlobe. He sucked and pulled on your sensitive skin, you felt heat rise to the spot, but you felt nothing. He's not doing anything to make a sound come out of you.

"Time," Josh stopped the timer as Ethan stood up from your lap. "Fucking bitch," he slurred pushing off your chair. You felt his slobber on your neck, disgusted as you felt it run down your neck. The tingling feeling of the blood beneath your skin rose to the surface, turning visibly pink.

Tobi was next up. He did pretty much the same thing as Ethan, only under your right earlobe. Nothing you felt was pleasurable. Just the same, slobbery, heat as Ethan's. The horrid thought of these hickeys on your neck dominated your mind. You gagged, thinking about everything they were doing.

JJ now straddled your lap, placing his vast hand on your right thigh. You slightly jumped at the contact, thinking that it was a small weakness of yours. "3, 2, 1, go," Josh said pressing start on the timer.

JJ did something much different from Ethan and Tobi. He started at the back of your hands and worked his way up your right arm, trailing kisses as the heated feeling lingered behind. Once he got to your neck, he went for between your shoulder and neck, on the left.

Something JJ was doing made you feel different. You felt something building up inside you as you struggled to try to pull away. He kept sucking at your skin, as you tried not to let a moan leave your lips.

You didn't moan, but you let a small breathless whimper out, turning your head upward and to the right. "S-Stop," you stuttered thinking his minute was up.

"That's time," Joshed stopped the timer. "Beat that bitches," JJ cooed cockily. You rolled your eyes in disappointment at yourself. You could feel the lingering kisses from the previous three and up your arm. Four more to go... Disgusted isn't a strong enough word for how you felt.

Josh handed the timer to Vikk, "Don't let me down now, sweet cheeks," He grinned darkly as he straddled your lap. You weren't a fan of beards... In fact, it was a turnoff for you.

Josh went straight for the middle of your neck, biting down on our sensitive skin, not working you up to what he was doing. What you felt was similar to JJ's in fact, maybe stronger. You felt the moan building up inside you as he kissed.
"Mmmmm," you hummed a little louder than JJ's as he sucked on your skin.

"I'm not even finishing the minute with that," Josh stopped standing up from your presence.

You felt your neck boiling at this point. You were out of breath and light headed. You just wanted them to stop.

"Let's hear you struggle louder than last night," Simon smirked as he straddled your lap. He placed both of his vast hands on your waist, his dominate hand (right) slid to your thigh.

"Your minute starts now," Vikk said.

As soon as Simon leaned towards your neck you knew this was it. Your soft spot. The right side of your neck, around the collarbone and shoulder. Simon kissed and sucked at your soft spot, the pit in your stomach much bigger than the others. In fact, this wasn't good for you. It was actually scaring you.

Simon tightened his grip on your waist and thigh, biting down on your neck as you let out a heavy breath. You felt the moan build up, getting stronger and stronger. You couldn't hold it in even if you tried. Then all at once it poured from your throat. "Oohhhh," you almost screamed. You breathed out heavily, your head swaying from side to side as you squirmed in the chair. Your body shook uncontrollably as Vikk announced, "Time."

"That's right baby," Simon celebrated as you sat there out of breath. You felt your soft spot get numb, the blood running a marathon to the surface of your skin. You couldn't control your mouth when you breathed out, "Fuck" More pants of air following the profanity.

"Seems like she wants more," Simon smirked devilishly trailing his eyes up and down you. He bit his lips was he examined you, plundering what he would do if he won this little "game".

"I'm not even gonna try after that," Vikk forfeited scarcely. "I'm passing too mate... Damn," Harry added.

"Okay Simon," Josh began. "You get her for the rest of the day," Josh rolled his eyes disappointed at himself. "Don't disobey his sweet cheeks," Josh said firmly.

The other left the room as Simon untied your wrists and ankles. You rubbed them furiously trying to rid the pain.

Simon took your hand, guiding you to his room. The let you walk in front of him, and without even looking you knew he was looking at your ass. Mind you, you were still wearing short shorts and a grey tank top.

You both walked into the room, Simon closing and locking the door behind you both.
"P-Please do-don't," you stuttered in terror. You were physically shaking so much, your arms around your own body from being cold, as you stood in your bare feet.

Simon looked at you up and down again, only with a broken smile. He stepped closer to you slowly, resting his left hand on your shoulder as you turned your head away scarcely.

Simon grabbed your chin lightly so you looked at him in the eyes,

"There's nothing to be afraid of"

~~~
A/N- I'm so happy everyone is enjoying this book so far! Thank you guys so much for all the votes, reads, and comments!
~
What's Simon going to do? Leave guesses in the comments!
~~~
1734 words