I could hear my fathers sigh of relief. "Okay. Okay.... Okay."

"Can I go now? This conversation has grown extremely awkward for me and I'm guessing you as well."

"Yes, it is. I'll see you soon. I love you."

"And you." I hung up and dropped the phone into my lap to groan into my hands.

I stood up and walked straight through to the kitchen. I was right it was eleven-thirty. I decided on a cup of coffee. I took out the instant coffee mix and boiled the kettle. There was a radio located in the corner of the kitchen. I switched it on and turned it down to a low volume so the lyrics were a slight buzz to my ear. 

"Morning."

I turned and smiled at the ruffled, tired, yawning God; I continue to never understand how I could be so lucky. "Good morning."

He rubbed his eyes and waved me over. "Come here."

I hid my smile as I slowly walked toward him. "May I ask why?" I glanced at his naked chest once before looking back to his eyes. 

A stomach tightening smirk lit his face. "No."

"Ooo... Demanding. I'm shuddering with fear." I drawled. 

"You're taking too long, O'Shea." He leaned against the arch wall. 

"I'll take as long as I need, Reeves." I took tiny steps. I was half-way now.

I gasped. I didn't expect him to do what he did. In the blink of an eye he'd gone from the arch to grabbing me and pressing me up against it.

"Fast and strong aren't you?" 

His hands went either side of my head to land on the wall behind me. "You were taking too long."

"So your idea was to move me to you?" 

"Mmhmm..." He lowered his head. "The idea worked."

I slid my hands up his bare chest. "Sure did."

He pressed his lips to mine twice before firmly landing his mouth onto mine. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and moved his hands to my hair and neck. 

"Wait." I mumbled against his lips. He pulled away to stare down at me. "What ever happened to the 'No touching' thing."

"I'm entitled to a loss of control every once in a while."

"But that'd be voiding the whole reason for..." What am I doing? Shut up and kiss him, Evie. Savour the moment.

His laugh brought me back. "Okay. So, I'm slightly deprived. I miss having my hands on you."

And just like that he brought my bottom lip in between his teeth and tugged. An unfortunate moan escaped my lips and he once again started devouring my mouth. He brought me away from the wall so I tiptoed to wrap my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his velvet soft hair.

He gripped my ribcage and lifted me easily so I could wrap my legs around his waist. Yes, I was grateful for this sudden lack of restraint. Even if it lasted for about five minutes I'd make sure to make the five minutes worth it.

His hands slyly slid down my ribs, stomach and to graze against my outer thighs to keep me up. I was wide awake now. Coffee doesn't seem relevant now. Our mouths moved desperately against each other. My legs tightening around his waist as he turned and made a move into... I wasn't sure... Kitchen? Maybe the living room? Maybe even up the steps to the bedroom? Who knew? I sure as hell didn't.

The wide soft material we landed on with a little bit of restriction told me it was a couch. His skilful mouth moved across to where my neck connected with my jaw. Dragging his tongue around in circles before sucking the skin between his lips.