IMPORTANT WORD BEFORE

Welcome, welcome my babes to the piece of garbage you were all waiting for. Before you jump into the mess I like to call cheap misleading humour, I'd like to address one thing:

I want to go a different path with this one, so while you can expect the stuff that I mentioned in The Adventures of Carolina's 'prequel', Typical WWE Fanfic moments, it doesn't mean that I'll just dump every cliche thing I wrote about in 2015 (the time I was stupid as hell, mind you - not that I'm any better now though) in a narrative format. This book can be considered a stand alone. I'll add my own twist to the events, and please understand from the beginning that despite the book being categorized humour, it may include angsty themes, as well as real life issues going on in the WWE.

The views and actions of my characters DO NOT REFLECT my views towards certain subjects and I do not condone to any hurtful actions they might commit in the course of this book.  If I ever step out of the boundary during this book, do not hesitate to call me out and educate me on it.
Anyway, hope I didn't come off as stuck up or rude or anything and I hope you'll remember this note while reading. I'm not going to leave you stuck here forever. 

Now you're free to go. And...

Enjoy this shitty fic, you nerds.