2'RUDE

2'RUDE

B R Y A N

My weekend was fab-u-lous! Note the sarcasm! I met my older half-brother that I didn't even know existed. He was rude and I didn't like him but I was glad he often went out in his room. Sometimes he roamed around scanning the house, looking at the picture frames and sometimes watch me cook and I really felt the creeps. His presence really bothered me and his rude stares, the creeps! And he only talks when he was asked to but only with a single or few words only. And the thing is, I was the only one in the house who he treats rudely. Maybe because I never tried to hide the dislike on my face when I look at him and so was him.

We were having our dinner and normally our meal was not that quiet but when Ace came to our house, you couldn't hear any sounds that would come from our human mouth. Only the sound of the utensils we used for eating.

"So." Dad started but I never looked anywhere but my plate and food. "Bryan—" I raised my head when I heard dad called me.

"Hmm?" I hummed and I couldn't stop my eyes from wondering and I looked away when Ace's eyes met mine.

Why did you look at him!?

It seems like my eyes were magnets whose attracted to Ace's.

"You'll guide Ace in your school tomorrow." Dad said making me frown.

"What is he doing in my school tomorrow?" I said and I heard Ace snorted making me glared at him.

"He's transferring school, obviously." Dennis said sarcastically.

"Transfer?" I looked at Ace who raised a brow at me. Wow! Dad was fast on processing his papers.

"Yes." Dad said. "You're in the same class." Of course! I snorted secretly. "And I'm not driving you to school tomorrow morning, only Dennis because Ace have his car, you can go with him."

"What!?" I exclaimed. No! I couldn't take it, being alone with him inside a car. It would suffocate me to my death.

"Much better if you won't go with me." I heard Ace murmured.

The bus stop was far away from our house. I didn't want to be late in my classes just because I have a stubborn head.

"Fine." I muttered and ate my food quickly. After I was done eating, I stood up and load my plates in the dishwasher before I went upstairs to my room, excusing myself.

I was reviewing my things for school tomorrow when I heard a knock on the door. I walked while crossing my fingers and praying that it wasn't Ace. I opened the door and saw dad. Of course, why would Ace knock on my door.

"Mind if I talk to you for a sec?" He said and I shook my head no as I widen the door opening to let him in. I locked it before I walked to the bed and dad was sitting on the chair at my study table just beside the bed.

I know it was about Ace.

"Bryan—" he said and picked a pen from a can full of coloring pencils. "—I'm sorry." I frowned at dad in confusion.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I thought he was going to scold me and I was ready for it.

"Because I didn't tell you about Ace." He said while playing with my pen.

"No. It's okay! I really thought you're going to scold me because I keep on giving him unwanted glances." I said guiltily. "I'm sorry."

Dad chuckled. "I understand and I know Ace's not behaving nicely to you." I nodded, agreeing to dad. I was just behaving rudely to him because he was rude at me first.