eleven

i've got over 2k reads on this fanfiction??? at the end of each part, i'm going to leave a question about football and i want you guys to answer it!

the next morning, emilia wakes up hot and bothered from her previous dream she had about antoine. she gets up from her bed and goes to take a shower.

once showered, she looks in her wardrobe to pick out some clothes, she puts on some flat shoes as she knows london is supposed to be quite warm today and she hates wearing heels when it's warm. without her heels emilia is only 5'4 while with her heels she's 5'7

on her way into the office, she notices that his office door is open and he's sat in his office chair fanning himself with his hand.

'you're a billionaire, can't you afford air conditioning?'

'as little as you know miss smith, i try and save the planet by cutting down on electricity.' he says getting up and taking off his blazer and putting it on the back of his chair.

'why are you wearing a suit in this weather anyways?'

'because i like looking good.'

'you don't need a suit to look good.' she blurts out then realises what she just said.

'well, miss smith.' he says smirking. 'didn't expect a compliment from you.'

'don't expect another.' she says.

'anyways, i need to ask you something, miss smith. sit down.' he says gesturing to the seat in front of him.

'next week, i'm flying to new york for fashion week for five days and i was wondering if you'd like to come with me? everything is paid for, the flight, hotel, transport.'

emilia looks at him, wondering if this is one of his tricks. but she's always wanted to go to new york, it's the city of dreams.

'and what would i have to do there?'

'nothing, think of it as a free holiday that you get paid to go on.'

'so i don't have to be your assisant?' she asks and he shakes his head.

'sure, i'll go.' she says finally.

'but why are you asking me and not one of your fuck buddies?'

'that's exactly why i'm asking you, because you're the only girl i know who doesn't want to get into my pants.'

'i am somehow honoured monsieur griezmann.' she says putting her hand to her heart.

'don't act like you're anything special miss smith, because you're not.' he says looking at her.

and there's the rude asshole, she thought sighing.

--

the next week was boring and slow because emilia couldn't contain her excitement of going to new york, of course having to go with our arch ennemy wasn't the best thing but even that couldn't break her mood.

she was finishing some last minute, making sure she has her toiletries and her chargers. the weather is supposed to hot at this time of year in the big apple but she still packed some jeans just in case. dressed in her black shorts, black pierce the veil t-shirt and red nike shoes, she struggles to zip her suitcase together, once she finally gets it shut she moves it to the front door when someone rings the doorbell. emilia answers it and there's antoine standing there wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and black shoes. emilia looks at him strangely not used to not seeing him in suits.

'we are nearly wearing matching clothes, very nice miss smith.' he says smirking.

'shut up.' she says rolling my eyes and putting her backpack on her back and going to get her suitcase handle but antoine stops her.

'let me get it.' he says taking the handle.

'am i dreaming, someone pinch me, antoine griezmann is doing something nice!' she says sarcastically in shock as she looks the door.

'i may be an asshole but i'm still a human being, miss smith.'

which teams do you support?

i support barça and arsenal.