Dirty Liam. (One-shot)Ziam

Zayn' point of view (written in third person)
"So, are you guys happy that it's the last concert of this tour?" Zayn asked the other guys as he let himself fall on top of the sofa, which was stood in the middle of the room. "It's kind of sad that it's all over now but it will be great to get some time off," Liam answers with a pout on his lips and pulls his shirt over his head. Zayn let his eyes drift to Liam's perfectly sculpted abs for a tad too long.

Liam looks up right in time to catch Zayn's eyes on him. Liam feel himself enjoying the attention and takes advantage of it. He stretches his arms above his head as much as he can, still watching Zayn eye rapping him. Zayn swallows loudly and focus his eyes on the make-up artist instead when he feel himself get a tad too excited. Liam huff in defeat and grabs a new shirt from the rack to his left and throws his sweaty shirt in the pile of the rest of sweaty and dirty clothes.

"Hope you get a lot of rest on this break because I don't think I can cover Harry's bags under the eyes much longer" She say in a teasing tone, looking over at Harry to see if he understood what she meant. Louis laughs out loud and claps his hands loudly as Harry slumps down in his chair while a blush spreads over his entire pale face. "Ha-ha, it happened once let it go already" All of us burst out laughing at him, and Harry sank further into the chair he currently was sitting in.

"All done," Lou, the make-up artist said to Harry and started changing hair products and makeup to Niall's. "Sit" She directs to Niall and points towards the chair Harry currently had been occupying. Niall sits down in the chair sticking his tongue out and barks at her. Zayn chuckles at his blonde mate as threw up his feet on the sofa so that he now was laying fully on the sofa. Zayn watched as Lou fixed Niall's hair in a quick quiff like style and cover his pimples. Zayn's eyes snap up when he feel someone touching his legs. Liam lifts Zayn's legs up from the sofa and sits down before placing Zayn's legs back down but this time on Liam's lap. "When was the last time you were in the sun, you look like a ghost," Zayn hear Lou tell Niall, making Niall grimace and huff in respond.

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't born tan nor can't magically get tanner." Niall said in a sour tone and jumped off the chair. Louis took his place in the chair. Louis' hair and makeup was soon done as well and soon after, without Liam and Zayn notice, whom was busy staring at each other, was Louis also done leaving only Lou, Liam and Zayn in the room.

"Alright who's next?" Lou asked loudly which brought Liam and Zayn out of their own little bubble. Liam stood up and walked slowly over to the chair where all the other lads have been sitting while Lou does her magic. Liam watched Zayn through the mirror as he moved around the room looking for his tour outfit.
Editing!!!!! Will soon be done, promise! Remaking this story since I found it really bad!

o