three

Maya had left Riley's house a while ago. Riley sat on her desk chair and stared at her laptop. She opened it and typed in her password. She decided to video chat someone. She searches their username and clicks the call button. After a few rings, Isadora's face appears on Riley's screen.

"Riley! I miss you so much!" Riley could see that Izzy was very happy, she shouldn't ruin anything.

"I've missed you so much Iz! We haven't talked in two days, but it honestly felt like an internity!" Riley exclaims.

"It certainly has, but a lot has passed over these days." Isadora was happy, she hadn't felt that feeling in a while.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy."

"It's so funny how you and Farkle met, it was a huge coincidence."

"It was."

"How have you been doing lately with you know.."

"Actually, I'm doing fine. Just missing him. How about you?"

"I haven't felt like this in a while and I honestly I never thought I would feel like this in my life. He knows I have AS." Riley concludes that Farkle was important in Izzy's life, she trusted him and felt a strong way toward him. She decides to keep her feelings hidden. Sure Farkle formed butterflies in her stomach anytime he said anything really, but that was it.

"Riley!" She snaps her head toward the computer screen.

"Huh? Sorry, I must have gone to Rileytown." Is laughs.

"Yeah, you did. I was trying to grab your attention for at least a minute."

"What were you going to tell me?"

"Oh, right. Well, the anniversary is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted me to go."

"Iz, you were one of his closest friends. Of course, you have to come. Do it for all of us, and especially him." Riley swallowed the lump in her throat and pushed away the memories.

"I was planning on coming, should I leave tomorrow?" Riley thinks about it, should she?

"Whenever you want, it's up to you. You'll always be welcome here any day."

"I'll take the first plane to New York after tomorrow. I have to pack and such." Riley nods and yawns.

"You should get some rest, I'll leave you. Bye Riles." Isadora waves at Riley and Riley does too. She hangs up and charges her laptop. She quickly gets ready for bed and drifts off to sleep, when she hits her pillow.

-----
Hello! How you been? What do you think they were talking about? Hmmm.... How do you like it so far?

-day