"Truth or dare Cameron!!" Hunter yelled
CD- dare!
H- kissed your girl come on
Andrea smiled and he kissed her mutiple times all over her face as she giggled and tried to back away from all of it. "Awwwwwww" we all cooed.

CD- Hunter truth or dare?!
H- dare *smirks*
CD- kiss Charlie
Her eyes went wide but she wanted to I could tell, but then again Skylar looked as if she wanted to shed a tear.

He leaned in and kissed her and she started blushing.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW" everyone called out.

CR: Nic truth or dare 

N: uhhh truth

CR: who else would you pick if it weren't for Brandon

N: really?? well idk no one really.

CR: It doesn't have to be someone in this room

N: Carter I really don't know. Nobody i'm happy with Brandon and that's how it'll stay. 

Everyone: 'Come on!!!'  'Nikki please!!'  'There's gotta be someone!'

N: F-fine... if I HAD TO PICK which I don't want to I um uhh guess Dylan....

CR: Dylan Dauzat?!! 

N: umm uh yeah 

B: Wait he's coming on tour with us right?

A: wyd? blake you new that already

B: oops

And then the usual 'ZAAAAYYYYMSS' Got thrown my way. I looked at Brandon and he looked hurt.

 "Hey guys I'm getting tired.. I'm gonna go to bed" I said as I got up. "Awww okay" some of them said for the others. Skylar then said "yeah same night guys" she got up and caught up to me.

*in our room*
"Girl are you okay?" I asked her seriously
"Yes.... no... But you.. are you okay? You were forced into telling us that" She replied looking down at the bed occasionally looking up at me. She has teary eyes.

"Sky, don't worry about me. Your clearly hurt" as I pulled her into a hug. I just let her cry. As she started wiping her eyes I jumped up an locked the door.

"Well... I kinda have always liked Hunter. Even before we came here. Well and when we all would just hang in the living room, he'd always talk with me and, idk sorda flirt like playfully with me and no one else. And Charlie never liked him until you and Brandon went on that date. That was when me and the girls were in here just talking and stuff and about the guys. We were saying who we liked and stuff and she said she liked Jacob a bit until I said Hunter and then she started agreeing with me and stuff. I never thought she'd do anything like that tho. She knew I liked him and this is our last day here but she had to ruin it for me"  she had very short breaths and they were heavy.

I pulled her into another hug. "I'll talk to him okay" I said as we hugged.

"It's alright.. You don't have to its not like I'll ever see him again.. It doesn't even matter. This is why I hate catching feelings. (Doesn't everyone, ugh!!)"