Chapter 32

N- Nikki
D- Dani
S- Skylar
C- Charlie
AN- Andrea
CD- Cameron
T- Taylor
CR- Carter
A- Aaron
B- Brandon
H- Hunter
J- Jacob
BL- Blake

Nicole's POV

We all sat in s circle, all getting comfy and relaxed. I really hope this game doesn't turn out bad, but by my luck I'm not to sure about it.

"Alright guys, rules. No chickens, no skipping, if you get a truth you answer is no matter what it is. If you get a dare you have to do it no matter what." Carter explained. "Aight here we go, Dani start"

"Me? Well I'm surely honoured. Aight Sky truth or dare?" Dani answered and asked.

S- Truth
D- Who do you like?
S- umm.. Hunter... *blushes*
H- *blushes and smiles*

S- cam truth or dare
CD- dare bois
S- go wall twerk
CD- okay!
We all got videos of it and it went viral as soon as we posted

As it went on Carter said
CR- Nicole truth or dare
N- Dare!!!
CR- ooooo just like can ehh?
N- yup.
CR- go sit on Jacobs lap for 20 mins
N- WHAT?!
CR- you agreed to our rules you've gotta do it.

I looked over to Brandon. He whispered go but I saw worry in his eyes. I walked over and sat on his lap. I looked at Dani and she had the uh-oh look.

My turn...
"Blake truth or dare"
BL- dare
N- kiss your girlfriend
They leaned in and kissed. They have before but not in front of us.

Everyone: Oooooooooo!

BL- truth or dare Taylor
T- truth
BL- how many girls have you dated?
T- *counts using hands* more than 10

Everyone- damn!!

Jacob- *whispers* you don't have to sit with me if you don't want to. I'm not the one forcing you too.
Nicole- it's okay I only have like 5 mins left
Jacob- okay but in telling you if your uncomfortable, move.
Nicole- thanks Jacob

As the game went on till when the timer went off I got off of Jacob Hunter said Nikki truth or dare.

"Truth" I replied
"Aight, if you broke up with Brandon would you ever date one of us? Like the other three."

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

"Um idk.. It depends on what I would decide on at the time. So maybe"

His face lit up with excitement, and Brandon's face went glum. I grabbed his hand and put my head on his shoulder. I could feel how tense he was and when I did that his body relaxed bit.

"Charlie truth or dare" I asked
"Dare"
"Go sit beside your "crush" or favourite guy"

She got up and sat beside Hunter. He smiled and started blushing. Aw. She was nervous tho.
"Oooooooo hunta!!" The older princesses cooed. But I looked over at Skylar and she looked at the ground playing with her hands.

"Hey guys uhh I think we've played long enough?!" I asked

"Nah!! Don't go we are having so much fun!!" The princesses hollered.

"F-fine" I replied quickly because I stuttered

"You okay?" Brandon whispered to me. "Yeah.. I'm good it's okay" he looked at me like 'bish you is not alright'
"What??" I asked with a giggle "boo I'm fine we can still play" I said "alright but you'll tell me later what's wrong." And he looked up away from our convo. I just rolled my eyes.