Chapter 30

Nicole's POV

We were on our side getting ready for it to start.

3...2....1!!!!!! And Taylor said in a hushed tone "aight. Andrea, Nikki, and Hunter we'll go this way Aaron, Dani and Jacob you guys go that way! Stick  together and if you see anyone going after us or a teammate yell 'blue man on' ok go!!" And we ran our ways.

We're now just walking around the maze type course and trying to find someone to get. We started running a bit and I heard something that sounded like cam not far from us. We have 5 lives. As in we can get hit 5 times until we're dead aka out, and whoever is left their team wins.

Anyways I'm following Taylor along with Andrea and Hunter. In the distance I heard Cameron and someone else. I was trying to figure out how far away they were and what direction the were. "Hey guys cam and carterrrrr..... guys?" I whispered to the group that is no longer there. "Guys?!! Taylor! Hunter!! Andrea?!" Shit oh shit...... I heard them joking around and I saw a foot turn the corner so I ran to the closest corner in the maze and got to it as close as possible and... It was also a dead end... Damnit.

Them quietly laughing and talking was getting closer by the second and all I could do was stay as quiet as possible and hope for the best.

As they were only a few feet away I started biting my tongue to keep quiet and... They passed me. I've gotta stay close by so I can get a shot at both of um. Hopefully a few times. There was a hidden ladder and they passed it. I decided to take my chances and try to get them from higher up.

After I got up I pulled the ladder up as well for extra precautions. I ran after them low and quietly. I aimed and shot. "Ahhhhh!!" Cameron yelled. I peeked over the edge and the were turned around looking for who shot and little do they know.... Boom I hit Carter as well and once more I hit Cameron. "Score!" I quietly cheered. "Come on!! Your around here somewhere!! Come out pg's" (potato gods. Our team name) I started laughing to myself knowing there no way they would find me. "Suckers!!" I yelled out. "Who is that?!!" Carter yelled out for a response. I stayed quiet and decided to look for my team.

After ten minutes of listening to cam and Carter trying to find me I still couldn't spot my team. Carter and Cameron are far gone by now and none of the pm's (potato masters aka the other team) are around so i decided to set off by foot.

Eventually I came across a dead Jacob and I tried asking him where they went.  "They went left. They said they were gonna try and get to the big rock" he whispered to me and I replied in thanks and ran off in that direction.

As I was running along. I felt a harsh sting on my back and I turned around to see Brandon. "Well well well. What do we have here" he sarcastically questioned. "I serenader!! Please Brandon ive gotta at least find my team and then I'm fair game okay... Please?" I begged "Alright, if I must only for my princess" he replied and I sighed in relief and giggled at his remark. "Come here" I ran over to him and he pulled me into his arms. "You having fun?" He asked quietly. "Yes a lot actually! Are you?" I questioned back "yeah this is a stellar course. It's like a maze and a battle field put together." He replied. "I know right. Okay I better go find my crew before they leave" I turned around to run off but he pulled me back. "Not before I get a kiss" he whined. "Oh alright" and he leaned in as I did. "One more?" He whined like a little kid once again. "Fine" and I kissed him once more and then I ran off.

"Finally! You guys left me earlier!" I quietly yelled at Taylor and Hunter. "W-where's Andrea?" I questioned quickly. "Okay okay one at a time" Hunter chuckled. "Andrea only had one live left so she decided to go off on her own. Number two we didn't notice you were gone until we got to the tree house around the corner. Sorry" Taylor laughed. "Okay, and it's all good"

We started to move along and then we heard someone in the distance. We ran over behind blinds. "How many of the other team are dead?" I questioned. "Well form what we know Carter, Skylar, and I don't know if anyone else." Taylor quietly replied. "Sick"
We waited until whoever was talking came into sight and we would attack. Charlie and Blake came around the corner.  3.2..1 and we fired their way. Blake dropped. And Charlie ran and yelled "Shit! Only one life left"

"Guys, Blake is dead and she has one life. SEE YA!" and off I was after Charlie. After sneakily chasing her without her knowing she came too a dead end. And I shot. "Ahh!" she shrieked. "Sorrrrrrry" I chuckled. "It's okay, it was bound to happen. How do you only have one shot?" She questioned. "No clue. I'm sneaky, like a snake" I said back. "Not so sneaky!!" Cameron.... He shot me twice. I hit him once an he ran off. "Bye Charles. I guess I have been shot three times now" I ran after him. I only have to hit him two more times. 

As I was running I decided I'd try to take a few shots on him. I tried several times and finally I hit him. I slowed down a bit.

I took a right turn and ran smack dab into someone. "Ooooo... Are you alright?" I said groggily sitting up. "Nikki!" Dani said happily to see me. "Dani!! I haven't seen you in forever!" I replied back " right?! And guess what. So far Carter, Blake, and Skylar are dead. But Jacob, Aaron, and Andrea are too." She told me "awe that sucks. And... Also Charlie. I killed her like ten ish mins ago" I said "awesome!"

We decided to stick together, and as we were walking along we saw Brandon. "Awe who killed you?" I said to a dead aka out Brandon. "Shut up about it, and Andrea" I laughed at him. "Damn, well bai" and we walked off. "Hey! Also Taylors dead over around the corner" He yelled over to us.

We turned the corner and click followed by a sting in my chest came from Cameron. That little shit set us up. We turned around and started running as fast as or feet could carry us. We got split up but Cameron was no longer following me. But in the distance I heard Dani scream and I'm now assuming she's gone too.

Eventually I came across Taylor on the ground. He said Hunter also got killed. Now it's just me and Cameron. I made my way back because I had to win this for my team... As I was walking not knowing where I was going a big kid voice came on. "All players make your way to the centre for the final battle"

As I turned the corner everyone was sitting around the middle court. Cameron walked in on the other side and the who thing reminded me of some hunger games battle. Lit. As I sat waiting the voice cane on again. "You will start the battle, in 10..9...8...7...6...5...4..3..2.....1
------------------------------------------
How'd you like it? Kinda boring but whatever. I hope you liked it tho and thanks for reading. I'll post again tomorrow. Maybe twice but idk depends on how I feel. Love y'all❤️❤️😛