Chapter 5- The struggle is real

"LEEGGO" Yelled Taylor from the door. I was grabbing my stuff and yelled I'll be out in a minute. I heard Cam yell back okay we will all be at the restaurant. Tell the waitress your with us and she'll ask you for a special word and tell her potato. I yelled back okay?

A few minutes later I left and was heading for the door. I heard someone yell "Nicole wait!" I turned around and Jacob was there. "Hey Jacob! I thought everyone was down at the restaurant?" "Yeah I finished doing my hair" he laughed "okay let's go down together" We left the room and we heard a small group of girls. We turned around and our instinct was to run but there were only 4 girls. "Nicole, Jacob!" They all ran up to us and we told them to stay quiet. They gave us hugs and we took pictures and signed the things they gave us to sign and we told them not tell anyone else where we were and what hotel we were staying at and we would follow their social medias. On our way down the hallway to the elevator Jacob grabbed my hand and said "Your so pretty I don't understand how no ones already got your heart." And smiled at me and I said "not so bad your self sartorius" and I smirked at him.

We got to the elevator and he was still holding my hand. When we were on the main floor he let go of my hand and we ran across the lobby to the restaurant so no fans saw us. We got to the reserved room when a waitress said "sorry I can't let you in there." "But we are apart of that group, isn't the secret word potato or something?" "I'm sorry I have no clue what your talking about" she said sassy "The magcon boys are in there. We are apart of that group!" "I'm sorry sir but I'm going to have to tell you to exit the restaurant if your going to continue to argue with me" "let me call them!" Jacob called Cameron and no answer. "Ugh never mind I guess he couldn't hear his phone." "Jacob it's okay let's go back to the room and make something. It will be fun." I smiled at him "okay let's go then"

We were about to cross the lobby but we couldn't because there was a mob of fans so we stepped back inside and I said "okay lets go down this hallway and hide around the corner." So we did and then there was a stair case so we decided to take it upstairs. We got up and before we got up we heard another group of girls so we had to go back down.

Finally the girls that were in the lobby had left and that was probably them upstairs. We decided to go to the Mc.Donald's around the corner. We ordered and sat down at the back away from everyone in case fans walked in. Jacob said "that was a blast!" "I know! I was so scared we were going to get stuck with a bunch of girls surrounding us." "Me too! Your so much fun Nicole" he smiled at me. That boy. He always knows how to make me smile. "Jacob you can call me Nikki if you want, it's easier to say." "Okay, Nikki" we finished eating and he asked "hey I don't have your number, what is it?" "Here I'll put mine in yours and you put your in mine" we exchanged phones. I looked up and handed him his phone. We cleaned up and got headed back to the hotel.

Hunters POV

"Where are they?" Cameron asked  and we all replied with no clue. Cameron looked at his phone and noticed a call from Jacob, And tried calling him back no answer. We decided to all go back to the room one by one so if there was fans we looked like normal people. I mean we are normal but to them I guess we aren't. I was last. As I was crossing the lobby I looked outside and saw Jacob and Nicole walking in together laughing. It made me so mad I ran back to the room and pushed through anyone in my way. When I got to the room I didn't talk to anyone I just ran down the hall to my room and slammed the door. Why did she do that to me? I asked her to sit with me and she said sure. Why'd she go with him and not even come with the group. God damnit.

"Hunter? What's wrong?" It was Cameron. "Just go away. I just want to be alone." "Hunter let me in. I'm not leaving until you do." I walked over and opened the door. He could tell I was mad. "Hunter why'd you storm through the room like that?" "I really like Nicole. I had asked her if he wanted to sit by me at dinner and she ditched the whole group and went with Jacob. I know it sounds pathetic but I was going to ask her if she wanted to go for ice cream after so I could get to know her better." "Hunter I'll talk to her. She didn't even tell me she would be with Jacob, and you don't think I'm mad." "I understand. But I really just need time to myself so if you don't mind. I'll be out in a while" "Sure thing man. I'll be out there."

Nicole's POV

We were coming into the lobby when we saw Hunter looking at us and then started running. "Whats up with him?" Jacob questioned "idk but I feel like he might be mad." "About what? We didn't do anything wrong." "But I did. It wasn't my fault because we couldn't get into the reserved room and he had asked me to sit beside him at supper, and I guess when he saw me with you, him not knowing the whole story made him mad." And I looked down at my feet as we waited for the elevator. "Oh." He said. We got into the elevator and he took his two fingers and put them under my chin and lifted my head up to his and said. "he couldn't stay mad at that beautiful face" and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and gave him a hug.

We walked back to the room and when we opened the door Cameron stood up from the couch and said "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS? Jacob why didn't you answer your phone?" We knew he was mad "Cam. When we were coming down to the restaurant there were a few fans who we stopped for. Then we made it down and were about to walk into the reserved room when a waitress stopped us. We tried telling her we were with you guys and she still didn't let us in. Then Jacob insisted to call you and you didn't pick up. She told us to exit the restaurant so we did. We were going to go back up stairs to the room but we couldn't go through the lobby because of a mob of fans. So we tried taking the stairs but once we got to our floor we heard a lot of girls already up there so went back down to the lobby and the other group of fans weren't there so we went to Mc.donalds for supper. After on our way back Jacobs phone died so that's when you probably tried to call him." By the time I was done talking I was out of breath and everyone except for Hunter was starring at us. I ran to my room and closed the door and locked it. I wanted nothing to do with anyone right now. (Lmao sorry for the long ass paragraph.)

I just want to be with Hunter and explain what happened but I don't think he want me around. It's 8:34 pm now and I've been in my phone for 40 minutes. I didn't even want to hear what Cameron had to say to me next and I'm glad he or anyone didn't come after me. I knew Brandon's room was right beside mine so I knocked on his wall to see if he would knock back. He did so I went to his room before he could open the door my eyes started to get teary because I was so stressed out. When he opened the door I gave him a hug and a tear started to come down my face. He hugged me back. He closed the door and asked "Nicole what's wrong?" I explained that I was stressed with what just happened and what Dylan had texted me. "Aw Nicole I'm here for you, and don't worry. Cam was very understanding after you explained everything and when you ran off he wanted to come after you but Jacob stopped him and told him you just need time alone." "I'm glad he didn't. I was so embarrassed. I'm happy you were in your room I really needed someone to talk to. Oh! How about that's our thing. If we're bored and what to hangout but not with everyone else we just knock on eachother walls and knock if we're in our rooms!" "Sure that sounds good!"
"Okay, can I lay down I'm tired." "Oh uh sure, I'll sit on the chair if you want" he said "no I mean like cuddle" I smiled at him "Oh okay sure" he smiled back. We cuddled for a while. I was laying on his chest, and he was playing with my hair. A little while after Cameron came in and I still laid on Brandon's chest because I didn't care and I felt comforted by him and it's not like this was going anywhere bad.

"Y'all best not be getting nasty now" he smirked and laughed "nope I just wanted to talk with someone so I came in here" I replied "and I'm sorry for over reacting when you guys came in I was just so worried." "It's okay" I got off Brandon and gave Cam a hug and nuzzled myself into his chest.

"Okay I'm gonna go hangout with the guys you two should come out after." Cam asked "okay we will. Oh and has Hunter came out of his room yet?" "No. He was pretty mad and depressed tho. You should go talk to him after also" "I will, I just want to talk with Brandon a bit longer" Cam left and I laid back down to cuddle with Brandon. "Brandon, thank you for listening. Even though you probably don't care it still helps to be able to talk to someone" and I kissed his cheek "why wouldn't I care, your too nice, pretty, and caring to not care about. I feel like I've known you all my life. Right now I care about you so much even though I just met you. I'm here for you know matter what." "Thank you. I'm so lucky to have you." I said "Nicole I'm so lucky to have you." He kissed the top of my head and an instant chill went through my body and I blushed.

--------------------------------------
More drama. So do you guys think Hunter will forgive Nicole? Hopefully you guys liked the long chapter and who do you guys ship? Make up name for Nicole with each boy (the 4 guys) and comment it. Love you guys 💕