Chapter 16

Nicole's POV

I walked into our room blushing, and had the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling. I just couldn't. This doesn't make us a thing but I like what we are.

As I walked in Ye girls stopped talking and were staring at me.
"W-what?" I questioned and giggled.
"What happened? What did he want to talk to you about?"
"Well he um. Kissed me and said friends with benefits?" I still had a gigantic smile on my face. They squealed and were smiling at me.
"So dani? How's Blake?"
"Shush. *giggles* your the one who set this up aye?" She smirked at me with squinty eyes.
"Yeet!"
"Hey guess what you guys?"
They replied with what? And I told them about the time I went to the pool and there were guys our age who are staying at the hotel for a while. "We could try and find them? So maybe two of you guys could you know, date or something!" "Are they hot?" "Well duh? I wouldn't tel you if they weren't."

Me and the girls talked a bit longer and I said "grab a pair of glasses and were gonna go on a hunt!"

We left our room and u had remembered something about Daniel and cole from the pool had said something about their room number. It was something 78 so we decided to go to each floor and knock on the door 78 example: 178, 278, 378, 478, 578 and so on.

As we were walking out Taylor said "where are you guys going at 11 pm?" "We're gonna go walk around the hotel. Be back in an hour" "okay I'll tell cam" and with that we left and decided to start on the 1 floor so the lobby/main floor. We walked down the hallways exploring trying to find 178 and we finally did. Kami knocked and no answer we knocked again no answer. We asked the front desk if anyone was in the room and no one was in there. We all burst out laughing. We took the elevator up to the 2nd floor we found 278 and knocked. A man with a receding hairline and a big and bloated stomach answered the door without a shirt on. "Can I help you?" He said slurred "Neverminddddddd" we turned around laughing running to the elevator. We turned around and he scratched his head and went back in. 3rd floor. 378 blah blah blah a women answered "um? Yes??" She said snotty. "You wouldn't happen to be Daniel or cole?" "The hell? No??!" We turned around and I said "THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!" And we laughed 4th floor no answer, 5th floor no answer, 6th floor a kid answered,7th floor no answer, finally 8th floor. We were talking on our way to 878 and I guess really loud because what happened next was funny. We knocked and no answer. I was about to knock again and I heard a door open and a guy said "Nicole?" I looked over and saw cole. "Omg hi" we started laughing. I introduced my friends and Cole asked if we wanted to come in. We went in and Daniel was still in the shower. "So what were you ladies doing up here?" He asked me and the girls "looking for you guys" I replied. We started talking and everyone else want to go get snacks from the vending machine. I didn't want to go for another walk so I stayed and waited. I Aldo wasn't hungry.
*5 mins later*
Everyone was gone and then I heard "H-hey Cole?" I looked up at him and laughed. "Sorry lol me and the girls came to find your guys room because I we were bored. They went and got snacks" I told Daniel while laughing. "Omg I thought you killed him and wee taking place of him or something" we started laughing so hard I almost pee'd. He sat in his bed and patted the seat beside him. I got up and walked over and sat beside him, and we started talking. We watched YouTube while we waited for them to come back. It was taking them forever considering it was only the vending machine in the Lobby.

"I'm getting worried, it shouldn't take that long to go to the lobby get stuff and come back up?!" Daniel said flustered. I grabbed his hand and held it and said "it'll be okay" I laid my head on his shoulder.

10 minutes later
"Nikki, it's been 20 minutes now! We have to go look for them" let's try calling them again. No answer.

We got up and Dan just started opening the door and BAM. Cole was in the other end of it confused of what happened. "OW!" Daniel said holding his nose. It started bleeding. "Oh god. Bro I'm so sorry!" Cole said to Daniel he was over the sink and I grabbed tissues and rubble his back. He looked over at me and smiled.  "Daniel are you okay?" The girls asked "yeah I'm fine. My nose hurts tho. Could someone get me ice." "I will, sorry bro" and Cole ran to an ice machine. When his nose started to slow down the bleeding hey kept a small bucket underneath his head and had tissues at his nose. Cole cam back with the ice and passed it to Dan.

I got a text from Cam saying

Bubby❤️ - hey when are you 5 come back?

From me- sorry cam we were hanging out with friends and one of them got hit hard in that nose so we're helping him. We will be back 1:30 ish?
{we usually stay up till 2:30 with the guys so it was fine if we were out a bit longer}

Bubby ❤️- okay 1:30

End of convo

"Hey girls we have 40 mins"
"Okay that's good"

We watched friends in the tv and I sat with Daniel because I deal with bleeding noses all the time so it was good I say with him and then dani sat with us too. Kami Charlie and sky sat with Cole on his bed.

*1:26*

"Okay we will see you guys again sometime this month" and we hugged them good bye. This time we actually all exchanged numbers.

*hotel*
Jacob ran up to me and hugged me and said
"I missed you. Where'd you guys go?" He said while holding my waist.
"When I went to the pool a while ago I met two guys our age and so we went to hangout with them"
His expression went glum.
"Oh. Let's go sit with Blake and hunta!" We ran into the TV/movie room and jumped on the guys. I sat in between Jacob and Hunter.

We watched stuff on Netflix and then I fell asleep. I guess Hunter did too because I woke up and we were the only two in the room. I was cuddle into him as we laid in the couch. He ha his arm around my waist and snuggled his head in between my neck and shoulder. I checked my phone and it was 8:00 am. I grabbed his hand and started playing with it. After trying to get out of his grip which I couldn't, he finally woke up. "Oh sorry Nikki" and he let go. " it's okay I just need to use the washroom. I'll be back" I got up and went to the washroom in my room. I looked in the mirror and scared myself. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I went to the bathroom and went back to lay down with Hunter. I can't wait to have a whole day with Cameron. ❤️
----------------------------
Okay I'm still so happy and stunned about 1K reads on my book like holy eff. Ilyg 💕

*dont read the next part of you don't want to hear about my dream I had. It's not important.*

I had a really good dream. Jacob was in it ❤️. But it was a messed up dream. So I was texting my friend who was with all the magcon guys across the street of my house. There's this forest type thing across my street. I ran over and climb up the rocks and being my dumb self I leave my phone at home. I ran and made sure they were all still there. They were so I ran home grabbed my phone and when I got out side my friend was walking with little kids and then a weird cafe was down the street so they went there. I ran in and saw Justin beiber. I ignored him bc I wanted to find the guys. I couldn't find them so I ran to Justin and asked if we could take a picture. He said sure but he needed to sit in the ground because he hurt him self? Lol idek. I couldn't open the camera app so I got frustrated and he took my phone and tried finding the app. He was about to tap on my Wattpad and I got mad and took my phone and walked away. Lmao seriously I have know clue. My friend said the guys were in the washroom so I walked in. There were doors to each bathroom. It was weird. The only two people left were Weston Koury ❤️ and Jacob. Weston came out first and started washing his hands. For some reason I was close to his face asking were Jacob was. He was still washing his hands and said he's still in the bathroom. Weston left, and then For some odd reason I heard Jacob coming out so to act casual I started washing my hands? I don't see how washing my hands being a girl in a guys washroom is casual but apparently it was. I saw him in the mirror and the he grabbed me and pulled me close and started kissing my face and then he hit my lips an kept kissing my face. I said "you kissed my lips?!" And he said "I saw you when you ran across the street to come say hi to us, your beautiful" "awe thanks" I said back and started pecking his lips with kisses. I then asked for his number and he said I'll give it to you after and then he started kissing me again. And I woke up. Like what kind of dream was that? It was so weird but the fact I kissed Jacob in my dream is great. I'm laughing rn bc my dream was so messed up. And don't you hate it when the best part of the dream is happening and then you wake up and can't fall asleep and get back to the dream?! I hate that.

Lmao comment if you actually read that whole thing and I'll try and follow everyone who does. Lol thanks if you actually did read it. Okay bye lovleys ❤️❤️