Part 1

There was cool breeze in the air, it reminded (F/n) of the roses she used plant and take care of at her orphanage she was in. She arrived in the Underground a few days ago. The occurrence was still startling and strange for her, she was minding no one's business while walking across one of the most rarest place in the current earth she lived on, a field of yellow buttercup flowers. It was a sight for sore eyes, and not to mention their scent was calming. Even though they were a bit poisonous, (F/n) had no problems with them at all. Technically, this wasn't the first time she landed in the Underground, (F/n) accidently came to this place ten years ago, when she was just a small child. (F/n) had met a lot of good individuals there, they were all friendly and nice to her, she wanted to stay there forever, but, she couldn't...and when she left She missed her home, sure, it wasn't the greatest place...but, at least she felt safe there, even if it was a little bit. But, in the Underground, it was not safe at all, just yesterday, she encountered a insane goat monster who tried to skin her alive with a clever, she would have died if it wasn't for her quite wits and physical speed. And before that day, (F/n) was almost unsuspectedly bludgeoned by a tall skeleton by the name of 'Papyrus' she escaped just in time from his wrath with the help of an anthropomorphic flower named 'Flowey'. The nice buttercup helped guide (F/n) to the seemingly safer parts of the Underground. He had warned her that she cannot going to the places called 'Snowdin, Temmie Village, The Waterfall, The Garbage Dump,' and worst of all a house belonging to two vicious human hunting brothers. It was very stressful for (F/n) to deal with. (F/n) arrived at a secluded building, where Flowey had promised to meet her there, he said that he wanted to give her something. Taking a quiet step inside the abandoned building, (F/n) noticed that there were large crates stacked in almost every corner, it was kind of weird. The girl wondered what could possibly be in all those sizable crates. Even though Flowey said that nobody goes to this place anymore, (F/n) started to examine the entire place, she looked around the small opened rooms, luckily...the small lamps in the rooms were helping her see better...which also means, someone is still taking care of the place...and that 'someone' must be Flowey, right? As the girl examined every room, she found a table with a map and note on it. She went towards the items and grabbed them, she started with the note.

Howdy! It's me your friend Flowey. I'm sorry because I can't make it today. Toriel and Asgore are searching everywhere in the Underground for me 'cause they know I'm helping you. I need to hide for awhile, until they at least get bored of trying to find me. I left a map of the entire Underground on the table for you. There's also something that you could protect yourself with it's also on the table. Bye for now~Your friend, Flowey

(F/n) smiled when she finished reading the note from her new friend, it was a pretty thoughtful thing he did for her. However, (F/n) saw no sign of weapon on the table, where he said it would be. She moved every piece of garbage away from the table, but saw nothing. (F/n) was so fixated on finding it, that she even ignored her senses of a dark aura behind her.

"Looking for this, kiddo?" A male voice spoke to her. (F/n) froze right where she stood, eyes wide with shock. The girl slowly turned her head around to see which monster she was going to fall victim to, because a third time in such a situation isn't so lucky. It was the skeleton known as Sans standing before her with a knife in hand. "Ya know, kid...something as little as this won't affect us monsters, you should know that, newcomer..." He said to her, while leaning against a concrete beam.

(F/n) gathered enough courage, and spoke with a calm voice. "If you want to kill me, Sans...just make it quick. I am not a strong enough of a person to get tortured, like what Toriel tried to do to me...But, when you're going to kill me, let me turn around...I don't want to see the face of a friend who I used to know killing me..." (F/n) said to the short skeleton as she prepared to turn around.