Chapter 4

HI!!!
Let's go!

~Loke pov~

Every night I wonder what happened to Aries.

I miss her cotton candy color soft hair and her vanilla scent and those beautiful brown eyes she always gets me this way a way that I won't ever forget about her movements and her shy cute personality.

She no longer has her vanilla scent all that aries smelled was rotten dry blood her brown eyes are nothing but close and her movements aren't smooth just limps now she is shy then ever more then she ever was.

She couldn't even let me touch her, all that she did was back away in a dark corner and cry her eyes out.

I was shaken by that she was no longer the girl I knew she was the girl that was terrified of everything even her own brave lion.

I couldn't take it anymore I felt sick to my stomach I had to rest now I had to go.

~Aries pov~

Everything around me was nothing more but just a nightmare I shaken each time a voice was heard down the hallway even if was my own voice.

As I cried in my corner I saw an orange haired lion looking at me with teary eye, he's going to get me I just knew it he was here to hit me once more I couldn't take it anymore I yelled help until my voice box couldn't take it anymore.

His face was all black I cried out once more then he left...

I'm going to die I just know it...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!!!!!!