Chapter 2

Hey I'm sorry it took forever for chapter 2 I will start a date line I will update every once a week ok! I love how people like my story love ya all thx!
_______________________________________

~Aries pov~

All around me darkness filled up my vision, last time I remembered Karen hit my head against a wall causes me to black out.

I felt a firm hand around my waist pulling me up only into more darkness, warmth filled my weak body making the pain feel less.

Huh? Who could that be?

A voice echoed across the darkness "ARIES! Wake up!!!! ARIES...!!"

I heard that voice before even though it was yelling it felt calm too.

Loke...

I slowly open my dark purple eyes only to find an orange lion with tears across his face..Loke...

He seem to notice I was looking into his wet glossy eyes his eyes went bright a smile tug at his mouth.

I couldn't move at all, all that I could do is stare into his calm smoothing eyes leading me to go to sleep.

~Loke pov~

Time froze all I could do is look at her beauty nothing else tears still strung at my eyes all I could to is smile she is still alive!

As she slept on my lap I waited until they would take her away and heal her.

I didn't want to let her go...I just want us here nothing else no more worries and no more pain.

I have to change her life he life is nothing but pain I will save her I am her lion and she is my shy little ram.