First Concert, Almost

We finally get inside the hotel, which thankfully was not full of fans. Everyone out there was pretty nice to me, but I don't understand how they can stand people doing that to them everywhere they go. Their fans are pretty intense. 

"Paris! You get to room with me!" Mikey runs up to me, picking me up, and spinning me around.

"That's great Mikey, now put me down please."

I love my uncle, trust me, but this is pretty uncomfortable.

"No," he responds with, I can tell by his voice, a smirk.

"Then I'll puke on you."

After I said that, he almost immediately put me back on the ground.

Not long after that incident, Ray comes over and hands everyone their keys.

"Don't loose them, guys," he tells us, but I know that he knows that that isn't going to happen. We'll probably need about three new keys in the next hour or so.

Mikey and I make it to our room, and finally get to jump on our beds. This is, of course, after I had to take the key from him and opening the door myself.

"Night Paris," I hear Mikey say from his bed.

"Night Mikes," I reply back with a yawn. can't wait for tomorrow.

-------

The next morning is a blur.

All that is going on is people running around, getting ready to go to the venue, which we have to get to by 10 a.m. for sound check. I still don't know why we have to get there so early, but we get the rest of the day off until the concert, so I shouldn't complain, but I still am.

There's a knock on our door, that I have to answer since Mikey is in the bathroom.

I open the door to a very hyper Frank. Just what I need this early in the morning.

"What Frank? Mikey's in the bathroom and my dad isn't here."

He frowns slightly. "I wanted to talk to you. Plus we're leaving as soon as Mikey gets out."

As soon as the words leave his mouth, I hear the opening of the door behind me.

"Good!" Frank smiles. "We can leave now."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

I am so sorry that it took so long to updated. School is tough (like, why is high school NOTHING like High School Musical?!?!?!). But anyways, I'm back now, and still tired of school. Updates will start to come more often now, I hope anyways.

Also, Halloween season is almost over, but I went ahead and lit some of my winter candles for my room. I can't help it, candy canes make everyone feel better.

What else? I want to include you guys more. Make you a part of my life, except I want you guys to be those friends who are always there when you need them and I'll be here for you guys.

We'll get back to this next week, maybe. Message me if you want, or don't if you don't.

WINTER KISSES CAUSE MINTY SMELL,

Kelley