Later suckers!!!

So... Sorry it's been a while... Writter's block is a butt face. By the way, I changed some stuff in the last chapter that is important if you read this chapter.

"So, tell us about yourself," Ray says as we sit in my bedroom. "Well, I, um, listen to a lot of music. Mostly you guys, and a bit of Fall Out Boy. Oh, yeah, Panic! at the Disco, Troye Sivan-" I cut myself off when I realize I'm rambling about music. "Sorry about rambling," I say with my cheeks starting to tint a bright red. "It's fine. We like some good music ourselves," Gerard tells me. Still blushing, I continue to tell them about myself. "Well, as you already know, my name is Paris. I like to draw and paint, but I'm not that good. I enjoy skateboarding, and nothing too girly. My favorite colour is red. I like writing stories. That's about it," I tell them. They nod their heads and turn to have a conversation between themselves as I shift my weight between my feet as they whisper back and forth.

After about five minutes of this, they turn to me and say in sinc, "You're coming with us!"

I almost faint at the sound of these words coming from their mouths. My jaw drops to the floor. "Really?!" I about with excitement. Them nod their heads with a slight hint of confusion. I don't quite understand why they were confused, but I ignore it and thank them repeatedly. "Alright, Mikey, you stay back and help her pack while I go sign the papers. Frank, Ray, you come with me so we can talk to miss Suzi about anything we need to know," Gerard says as he stands up from the bed. They all not their heads and go to where they need to go.

"Alright, so where's your stuff?" Mikey asks after everyone else left. "I don't have a lot of storage down here, so I left it all in my suitcase." He nods his head in response. "How did you end up here?" he asks me as we sit in the be again. Tell him. My head tells me. So I do. I tell him my story

============
GERARD'S POV

Frank, Ray, and I step back into Miss Suzi's office and she begins to talk to us. "Sorry you had to waste your time with Paris. She isn't..." I cut her off. "What are you talking about? We came in here to because we want to adopt her."

Her face contorts form confusion to shock in a matter of seconds. "A-are you sure? We have better girls you can adopt. Like Maria, she's- " I cut her off again. "We want to adopt Paris," I say in a stern voice.

The middle aged laddy sighs before speaking again. "Before you adopt her, you have to know that she has a few.... Issues. She is depressed, has anxiety, and a PTSD."

"Just hand over the papers!" I say getting annoyed with the lady. She lets out an exasperated sigh before rummaging through one of her desk drawers and pulls out a stack of papers. I grab a pen off of her desk and begin to fill the papers out.

===========
PARIS'S POV

"So, when I was five, I lost my dad to a car crash. As a result, my mom turned to alcohol, drugs, and smoking. She would get drunk everyday, have parties every night, and she would, um... beat any chance she got. And um," my eyes well up with tears, "there used to be men, even women sometimes, who would pay my mom to let them..." I choke on my tears as Mikey pulls me into a hug and whispers soothing words to me while stroking my hair.

"Please don't tell anyone. They'll only give me pity and I don't want that," I mumble into his chest. "It'll be our little secret. And I'm sorry for making you bring it up. I didn't want to make you cry or anything," he says as he sets his chin on the top of my head. "Its fine."

"Let's get you stuff upstairs and to the car, yeah?" he asks as he pulls me away so I'm looking at him. "Sure," I say as I make my way over to my suitcase and zipping it up.

After everything is set and I double check it's all packed, plus a five minute argument with Mikey about who is taking my bag up (which he won by the way), we are finally up the stairs with the rest of the guys.

"Took you guys long enough," Ray says as he grabs my bag out of Mikey's hands. "Sorry, we couldn't find one of her sweatshirts," Mikey tells them before I could even open my mouth. The guys nod their heads as we make our way to I guess where they parked their car.

On the way home, I think of something I want to get for my new room. "Hey guys, can we stop and get some spray paint?"

K guys, what did you think? Good? Bad? Meh? Horrible?

This was probably pretty bad cause I write it in less than a day but I have you guys something so....

It's a sad day for me today though so I'm suprised I write anything. And if you're wondering why I'm sad it's because Fall Out Boy is performing in a place like... 30 minutes away and I'm not allowed to go.

Love you guys,
Kelley