Re-uniting (Criminals #2 pt. 4)

Vikk's POV

I had been waiting at the meeting point for about 45 minutes when Simon's white Zentorno pulled up in the warehouse. I hurried out to see Simon in the passenger seat and Harry sat on Ethan's knee in the driver's seat. Wait, what?

"Vikk!" Harry shouted as he got out of the car. He was cradling his right arm to his chest, and he was covered in blood.

"What happened?" I asked as Ethan got out the car. Harry immediately sat back down, letting his head fall back.

"SWAT team swarmed us. Simon had to help. Harry was shot in the arm, Simon in the thigh, Tobi in the stomach and JJ in the back." Ethan explained hurriedly.

"I'll sort JJ out first." I said. Ethan nodded and ran to the back of the car, opening the boot (Trunk) to reveal JJ on his stomach, unconscious.

"You put him in the boot?" I said.

"Yeah, no other room." Ethan said, looking at me worriedly. I walked up to JJ and checked his pulse. Nothing. It was too late. I shook my head and stepped back, looking down.

"It's too late." I said, looking for a bullet wound. There it was, right in the middle of his spine. "He didn't have a chance." I said, my voice cracking slightly. Ethan shook his head in disbelief then turned him over so he was on his back, and closed his eyes. We were interrupted by a shout from the front seat.

"Guys! Help Tobi!" Harry said from the driver's seat. Ethan ran over to the door behind Harry's and opened it. Tobi was laying on his back, unconscious. His chest was rising and falling unevenly, but at least he was still alive.

"I can't see him properly, can you get him on the floor?" I asked Ethan. He obliged and, and gently as he could, lifted Tobi to the floor. He too was covered in crimson blood. The bullet wound was obvious, to the right of his stomach. I knelt down beside him, and yelled at Ethan to get my first-aid kit. He obliged and handed it to me. I needed to get the bullet out. I pulled off his jacket and shirt carefully so I could reach the wound, then started to pull the bullet shards out.

*Timeskip brought to you by this cool edit of Josh*

Once Tobi was sorted out and bandaged up, Ethan went upstairs and brought two mattresses down, then put Tobi on one so he would be more comfortable

Once Tobi was sorted out and bandaged up, Ethan went upstairs and brought two mattresses down, then put Tobi on one so he would be more comfortable. He put the other mattress down by Simon's seat, and Simon lowered himself down onto it. The bullet wound was on his left thigh, and looked very nasty. I then got my things out and started to sort out his leg.

*Another timeskip brought to you by this Emon meme thing*

When Simon's leg was sorted out and bandaged, I moved on to Harry and did the same to him

*Yet another timeskip brought to you by this... thing.*

Simon and Tobi were lying unconscious on the mattresses, and Harry was sat in the passenger seat of the car

Simon and Tobi were lying unconscious on the mattresses, and Harry was sat in the passenger seat of the car. Me and Ethan had found a couple of chairs round the back of the building and we were sat in those.

"Have you checked the news?" Harry asked from the car.

"Not yet. I'll do it now." I replied, taking out my phone and going on the BBC news website. 'Bank Robbed In London, One Arrested, Others Still At Large' the headline read. I said it out loud, then realised something. They had arrested one of us. They had Josh.