What This Time? (Baby Sidemen #1 pt. 2)

Ages
Josh, the oldest at 6, Simon, 6, Tobi, 4, Ethan, 4, JJ, 2, Vikk, 1 and Harry, 1.

Your POV

Previously
"Ok then, we can all go to my room." I say, picking Vikk up and carrying him to the stairs, Josh and Tobi following, holding hands. We all got to my room and crawled under the covers, cuddling.

That is how basically how every night in my crazy house went.

My crazy house that currently smelled like burning...

"SIMON! JJ! WHAT THIS TIME?"

I quickly untangled myself from the covers and left the other boys in my room, then rushed downstairs, closer to the smell.

"SIMON! JJ! WHAT'VE YOU DONE?" I yell as I storm into the kitchen to see Simon and JJ trying to get a piece of burnt toast out of the toaster with a fork, Harry cutting his hair with a pair of blunt scissors and Ethan laughing, pouring a bag of flour onto his head. I sweep in, seizing the fork and the scissors. Harry and JJ cry as Simon looks guilty. Ethan is still happy with his flour.

"Boys, you know not to be in here without me!" I say, picking up Harry as his bawled his eyes out and sitting him him in a high chair, then doing the same with JJ. "I know for a fact Harry can't get out of bed without help. Who got him out?" I say to Simon.

"It was Efan!" He says innocently.

"And who woke him up?"

"JJ did it!"

"Why didn't you stop them, Si?" I say, turning to JJ and attempting to stop him crying. "You know not to mess with the toaster, or let Harry use scissors! You know what happened last time!"

"Sowwy Y/N!" He says sweetly.

"I know you can speak properly. Don't even bother trying that trick." I say, taking the flour from Ethan and sitting him in a high chair as he giggled and wiped his floury hands in my hair.

"Sorry." Simon said, getting up and walking over to me, hugging my legs.

"You know better. Tomorrow night, I'm checking on you every half an hour. Right..." I look at the clock to see it reads 12:30. "You lot need to be in bed." I look up the stairs. "Josh! Can you please come down?" I yell. I hear footsteps, then Josh appears.

"Yeah?"

"Please can you stay down here with Ethan, Harry and JJ? I need to put them in bed one at a time." I say, taking Simon's hand and leading him upstairs. "Simon, next time you want toast, or you need my help, please get me, and we'll avoid a repeat of last year's... incident."

"Sure, man." Simon says, running his hand through his blonde hair. I lead him to his and Josh's shared room and sitting him on the bed.

"Right, never do that again. You and JJ are bad enough, but don't involve the others."

"Ok."

"Stay in here. I need to sort out the others. If you go out of this room, no toys tomorrow."

"Ok, I won't."

"Good." I left the room and walked back to the kitchen. "Thank you, Josh." I picked JJ up, out of the high chair, and carried him upstairs, to the room he shared with Harry and Ethan.

"JJ, don't do that again!"

"I sawwi!" JJ replied, crying.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again."

"Ok."

"Stay here." I said, then walked downstairs. "Right, Harry," I said, picking him up from his chair. "Let's get you cleaned up." I brush some of the hair off his shoulders and chest. He wriggled in my arms as I took him upstairs to his bed. "I think you need to change your shirt..." I say, taking off his Avengers shirt and replacing it with his football one. He wriggled about, trying to get out of bed. "C'mon, Harry. Sleepy-time now." I say, kneeling down beside his bed. "You need to go to sleep!" He wriggled round again, trying to get up. I laid him down again, holding his hands together. It only took him a few minutes to fall asleep. When I realised he was sleeping, I walked downstairs to see Ethan giggling and grabbing onto Josh's hair as Josh struggled. "Ethan! Let go!" I said, pulling Ethan's hand off Josh. "Be nice!" I say as Ethan giggled. "Sorry about that, Josh."

"It's ok."

"Thanks for your help, Joshy. I don't know what I'd do without you! Head upstairs to my room and I'll join you when I've dealt with..." I gesture at Ethan and the mess he had made. "This." Josh just nodded and ran upstairs to Vikk and Tobi. I quickly pulled Ethan out of his chair and dusted him off, balancing him on my hip and jogging upstairs. I look round the room and realise JJ has gone. What a surprise. Note the sarcasm. Thinking that Ethan covered in flour was a higher priority at the minute, I carried him to the bathroom, took his dirty pyjamas off and plonked him in the bath. Turning on the shower, I began to clean him up as he giggled. I swear that's all he does. Once he is all clean, I wrapped him up in a towel and took him to his room, where I put him in fresh pyjamas. I put him in bed, where he almost immediately falls into a deep sleep. I stood up and looked round.

Where the hell was JJ?