What's Wrong? (Zerkstar #1)

Tobi's POV

As me and the other guys were filming tomorrow, I was staying over at the Sidemen house. It was currently 3 AM, and I had been editing for the past couple of hours. The guest bedroom was above Vikk's, and I had been hearing quiet sniffling for the past few minutes...

I decide to head downstairs to confront him, and find out what was wrong. I go and knock on his door before opening it slightly.

"Vikk, man? You ok?" I say, walking in to Vikk sitting on his chair, crying with his head in his hands. I crouch down in front of him and put my hands on his knees. "Vikk? Vikk, please talk to me." I put my hands on his and pulled them away from his face. His eyes were tear-stained and red, and he had dark bags under his eyes. "Vikk?"

"Hey" Vikk said, looking down. I clasped my hands around his tightly.

"What's wrong? Please talk to me, man"

"I... I just... I can't"

"You can't what?"

"I can't do this"

"What? Please explain."

"I'm sorry" Vikk said, before pushing past me and running out.

Josh's POV

I woke up to the sound of footsteps and Tobi yelling.

"Vikk! Please!"

I got up and ran out my room to see Vikk running past in tears. I immediately grabbed onto his shoulders and turned him round, hugging him. He struggled for a moment before collapsing into tears in my arms, going limp.

"It's ok Vikk. I'm here now" I said into his hair. He just cried and cried. I walked him into my room and sat him beside me, hugging him tight.

"I'm here now. You're safe. I've got you."