No Peace (Emon #1)

Simon's POV

I walked into the living room to see Ethan sat in the corner of the couch, on his phone. He was wearing his usual attire of black SDMN tracksuit bottoms and a black SDMN sweatshirt. Smiling, I walked closer and lay down on the couch, putting my head on his leg.

"Hey Behz." I said, smiling up at him. He put his phone in his sweatshirt pocket and smiled back, running his hand through my hair.

"Hey babe." He replied, making me giggle a bit.

"What's up?"

"I was just on Twitter. #Emon is trending in the UK again."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm not surprised to be honest." Ethan said, sighing and grabbing my hands, cradling them in his and putting them on my chest.

"Why?"

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, we're a real couple. It may be kind of obvious in videos."

"Oh, yeah..." I said, sighing.

"Everyone thinks you're straight though."

"Really? I would've thought it was obvious that I was gay." I said, giggling.

"Nah. Everyone already thinks I'm gay though." Ethan said, sighing.

"Awwww, it's ok." I said jokingly, taking my hand from his and caressing his cheek. He giggled slightly and ran his hand through my hair again.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked. I nodded and sat up. He gently pulled me onto his lap and put his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, smiling. He rested his head on mine and sighed happily. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we were rudely interrupted.

"EMON! EMON! EMON!" Josh, Vikk and JJ chanted from the doorway. Ethan groaned and sat up a bit more, turning round.

"Fuck off!" Ethan yelled. I just sighed and nuzzled into Ethan's shoulder again.

"Emon! Emon!" They chanted. I swear to God, we could never get a minute of peace in this house...