Chapter 28

Milan POV
* year later everyone is just one year older then before duhh😂*

We all decided to go to the club and the kids went by malissa's momma house we really needed this day anyway with the boys being in jail still and they got 4 more years and I hope that the times go by fast and I can be with my baby!! We all got dressed and headed out.

"Yall we can't get too damn drunk !"Aeija said and I was like shiit "bitch says who ?" I was dead ass I'm getting fucked up!😂

We pulled up and Aniah got us in v.i.p and I honestly don't care how long ass I get fuckkkk alllz the way up!!😂😂 but not to fucked up cus ion wanna do some shit Imma regret and I promised I was gone hold Caz down and Imma keep my word💯..

Aeija was dancing like a damn white girl and we was dying laughing at her stupid ass and then she came and sat down talking shit."that nigga ain't een cute ol ugly ass and then look at this bitch boots 😒 who where's boots to a damn club?" She was dead ass serious which is why it was so funny.

A group of boys was tryna talk to us but we curved tf outta them Makayla was laughing her ass off cus they was so determined. "What you laughing for ?" One of the boys said , K stop laughing so quick and shot a look at him ." Cus I'm laughing and found something that was funny so I laughed tf!" I laughed so hard cus she got mad fast."damn I was just asking!" He said "I was just telling!" She said and we got up to leave its getting late and we needa get the kids anyway. All I heard was a loud ass slap and turned around and Makayla was fighting some girl 😂😂😆 it took me like 20 minutes but I pulled her off and we was walking to the car.

"K who was that you were fighting ? ". " Idk but the botch spilled her drink on me and bumped me ". We drove to get the kids and they were sleep.. Thank god.

"Alright y'all Imma call it a night and go to sleep." "Alright Lala " I went upstairs and I took a shower and laid in my bed thinking. Aeija took her shower then came and jumped her drunk ass in the bed. "Whatchu thinking about." She sounded all hype and shit."nothing shut yo hyper ass up".."bitch I'm not hyper , I'm drunk , but I'm not drunk either , I'm just happy I think.... Wait no I'm *hiccups* drunkkkkk"..."DDAAMMNN!! ".." What's..what's wrong ?!".."Yo mufukin breathe staaannkkkk!!!"..I was dead and covering my nose scrunching up my face😂"my breathe stank Fr ?!".."bitch yes!!"she got up and went brushed her teeth I was laughing so hard cus when she got up she fell and got up like ain't nothing happened 😂😂. She laid back down and we talked until we were sleepy.

Aeija POV

I miss Trey ! I miss getting on his nervess so I get on Milans for the time being."Milan!" "What?" "Wyd" "really I'm like standing right in your face" " oh Fr that's nice , wanna play tag?" "Gruhh no I'm not 5" "girl you know u still usta play tag when we was still in highschool😂". "Shut up ". She use to be the first one to say that game when we all hanged out.

I know Milan haven't been going to work because of Caz being in jail her head isn't gonna be in the right state of mind so I have to force her today to get this moneeeyy💸💸💰

"Milan go to work." "No I can't." "Yes you can now byee!" I shoved everything in her purse gave her the keys and shoved her out the door "Bye love youuuuu!!" I slammed the door and called the pizza delivery guy to bring me my usual 😂😂

Milan POV

I was driving and I stopped to get a Oreo shake😂😂then went to work. When I got there I did the usual take pictures and go to the main office."Heyyyyy ma long damn time !!"..."hey August !" I gave him a hug." Damn , where you been at ma?" "I was off the radar for a awhile cus my boyfriend just recently went to jail and I wasn't really feeling work but my sister pushed me out this morning ,so here I am." "Damn how long he got?" "He has 4 more left he had five." "Damn , sorry bout that." " it's fine , so what's on the list ?" " really nothing I was just coming here to watch auditions." "Ohhh, mind if I stay?" "Nahh yhu good."

We watched the girls audition and I actually helped him pick the girls and it took about 2 hours because some girls had the same talent so we did Rock Paper Scissors and shit😂😂."you wanna get some lunch after ?" I was thinking of an quick excuse."umm , I gotta get to m-" he cut me off, "C'mon I already know what you gone say I understand it's yo kids but they with your sister right ?" "Yeah" "okay then they in good hands I won't hold you no longer then a hour.." I was hesitant but I decided to go and I did tell him maybe next time the first time cus Skye and Dymond were only 4 months old so.

We drove to the Waffle House😍😍and we sat down and ordered our food. It wasn't really that much people there but some people definitely noticed us but didn't say anything.

A: "Aight so tell me about yourself , other than what I already know."
M: "Well what do you know ?"
A: "Uhh, I know you have a boyfriend , Twin daughters , A Twin sister , and a Twin niece &nephew.."
M: "Stalker"
I joked
A: " Nahh I just follow you on Instagram and I read your captions."
M: "Mhmm , Well I like to eat , obviously , I'm 21 , my birthday is July 10 , 95 ,I like to go to party's, I like watching kiddy shows, I like walking to the park , and swinging , sometimes though, and I'm a pretty chill cool person until you cross me, what about you?"
A: " What you wanna know?"
M:*mumbles* "well I already know everything cus you my pretend husband but uhh.."
A: " what you said ?"
M: "nothingg😊"
A: " Mhm yeah right , so what you wanna know?"
M: " Well Let Me Be Honest😂😂 I Use To Call You My Husband And I Practically Know Everything💀"
A:*laughs* " Why You Say Use To?"
M: " Because I Don't Do It Anymore."
A: "Why Not ?"
M: "Because I'm Working With You And It'll Be Weird But You Still My Husband In My Head😂"

We Talked More And I Am In Love With His Accent Like He Be Like "BayBeh" 😂😂 Its Cute!😊We Said Goodbye And Went Our Separate Ways. When I Got Home Aeija And The Girls Were Knocked Out And So where The Babies 😂😂 It Wasn't Long Before I Joined Them💀