Baekhyun

His words echoed through my ears, playing over and over through my head. The words clogged together and the letters danced around. Those seven words surrounded me like I was pretty and they were a hunter. They took me whole, swallowing me in my thoughts.

I bit my lip lightly as I walked out the school, beginning my walk home. My feet dragged along, the small pavement indents almost tripping me. I continued walking home, my eyes watching the ground, my vision blurring lightly as all I saw was gray.

I sighed lightly, continuing my walk, passing by my house, not caring that I changed my destination. My feet knew where they were going, leading as if they had their own mind. I let them drag me, my head snapping up as I recognized the streets as color came to the pavement.

My feet suddenly stopped, my eyes glancing around as I shuffled nervously on the porch I stopped on. I took in a deep shaky breath, trying to calm my beating heart. My heart that was banging inside of my chest, wanting to escape, wanting to run away from confusing and twisting feelings of life. I took more deep breaths, trying to calm the rough beats.

I closed my eyes lightly, stepping closer towards the door, my hand coming up. I lightly ring the door bell, shifting awkwardly around, my body jumping lightly as the door opened.

"Ah, Jongdae." I smiled slightly to the male, trying not to be rude.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" Jongdae asked.

"Is Chanyeol here?" I asked, tilting my head in question as my eyes wavered at him.

"Yeah, he's in his room, why?" He asked, pointing his thumb upstairs.

I said no more as I pushed past Jongdae, running up the stairs as quickly as I could. I slowed down as I came in front of Chanyeol's door. I calmed my breathing, bringing my hand down to knock on his door. I waited a few moments before the door opened. But he quickly shut the door once he saw me.

"Chanyeol, wait!" I called, trying to push open the door.

"Why should I?" He asked, still keeping the door shut, "Why are you even here?"

"I came to say sorry and I'm your tutor." I spoke lightly, my voice coming to a whisper, "And I need you to teach me something..."

"What could I teach you, Mr. Perfect Student?" He spoke.

"Open the door and I'll tell you."

My pressure on the door stopped as I fell in, Chanyeol opening the door while I pushed the door. I picked myself up from the floor, dusting myself lightly. I bit my lip slightly, looking up at Chanyeol.

"So what is it?" He asked, crossing his arms.

I turned around slightly, shutting his door as I came closer to the taller male. I drug my lip from my teeth, taking in a deep breath. Then, I stood up on my tip toes, bringing my face close to his. I shut my eyes tightly, bringing my lips to his. I pulled away lightly to look at him, my eyes watching him carefully.

Chanyeol only seemed to smile, moving his folding to wrap around my figure. I stepped closer to Chanyeol, my hands resting on his shoulders. Quickly, Chanyeol leaned down, connecting our lips again. His hands held me closely, leaning down to deepen the kiss.

His lips began to move as he went to sit on his bed, keeping me with him, my body coming down beside him. I awkwardly tried to follow his movements, leaning more into him. His grip only tightened as I heard his door squeak open, having Chanyeol pull away quickly.

"Jongdae! Get the fuck out and don't ruin my study sessions again!" Then he moved a hand, picking up a pillow to throw at Jongdae.