Lovepool~Peter

Peters P.O.V

I sped into Y/Ns dorm room and slammed the door shut "You'll never guess who's going out!" I say excitedly to nobody. I flash again and find myself in her bathroom.

"Who's there?" She says and I can hear the worried tone in her voice. She's in the shower.

"Shit it's only me." I say realising that I look like a complete stalker. I hear her sight in relief. "I'll leave." I say quickly and go to run.

"It's fine. It's not as if you can see me." She says signalling the grey shower curtain separation us. We've been best friends since I moved into the academy two years ago. I sat on the toilet lid and watched her. I could see her silhouette and that was enough for my thoughts to be turned to her.

You know when people say 'love at first sight' well I never believed in that until I meet her. Sitting here with only one sheet of fabric in between me and a naked her was driving me crazy. "Anyway what did you want to tell me?" She says snapping me out of my thoughts. I clear my throat and begin to speak watching her as her hands run through her hair.

"Well I was out in the garden and you'll never guess who I saw." I say gazing at her.

"Who?" She says excitedly.

"Jean and Scott together." I say and she squeals. I know why she's happy. At the start of each year everyone of us from our friend group bet on two people who will go out in the year. Kind of like a lovepool, Y/N had said Jean and Scott so she's one.

"I knew it!" She laughs and turns off the shower. "Hand me my towel." She says and sticks her hand out the curtain. I pick up her towel and hand it to her. I pull it away annoying her.

"Peter" she whines and I laugh. I place it back in her hand and she snatches it from me. She steps out with the towel wrapped around her and begins to walk into her bedroom.

"I can't believe I've won the lovepool!" She says excitedly and grabs clothes out her drawer.

"I know I'm proud." I say laughing throwing myself onto her bed.

"Wow I didn't think I was that hot Petey." She says turning to face me. I begin to panic wondering what she's talking about. "You're goggles." She says laughing. I look down to see my goggles have steamed up from the heat.

"Haha very funny. If anyone's hot its me." I say back at her and she gasps in pretend shock.

"Turn around." She says and I lie on my stomach with my head in my arms.

I hear her begin to get changed. "You never told anyone your bet." She questions.

"I know." I reply and she sighs.

"I think you should tell me." She says trying to persuade me.

"Nope it's a secret." I say back and she sighs even louder than the last time.

"Best friends aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other." She whines and I can feel the bed dip. I peek out the corner of my eye and see that she's ready.

"Who says I'm your best friend?" I laugh turning to face her. She places her hand on her chest and mocks being hurt.

"I've never been sadder." She mutters and I laugh nudging her.

"I'm joking you know I couldn't live without you." She smiles at me and lies down so she's facing me. She taps me on the nose and laughs. I do it back to her and she stops.

I lean across and peck her lips before I've even realised what I've done. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I stammer and sit up facing the wall. I've messed up big time. "I should leave" I say but am cut of with her hand on my shoulder.

"Shhh" I hear her purr and I turn to face her. She kisses me back and I've never felt happier. She gently sits on my lap and my hands make my way to her waist.

"I've won." I say to her breaking the kiss. Her eyebrow furrows and I can tell that she's confused.

"I've won the lovepool." I state again and she begins to smirk.

"You picked us?" She says giggling. I nod my head and her eyes sparkle. "I think you're probably the first one to pick themselves." She says and I just nod.

"Well I knew that I'd win you over at some point in the year." I say running my thumb over her hip. I need to remember to thank Jean and Scott because if I didn't see them then I wouldn't have came into Y/Ns room in the first place.

"You had me at hello Petey." She whispers and I grin from ear to ear.

••••••••••

This one was so short but it's one of my favourites. I'm currently writing the requests that some of you guys have sent in so I'll try and update them soon. I'm heading into lush tomorrow cause I have birthday money to spend. Does anyone have any products they would recommend? ☺️

~Abbie💕