Room 64 2~James

"James, James March" he states " and I think we are going to have a lot of fun Y/N. Don't you?" He smiles showing his dimples. I think this could be a long night.

I walk in and take a look at the room. The lights are off so I couldn't see much. "The toilets to your right dear" he said signally the door. I mutter a thanks and walk in. I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. Wow I must have been more drunk than I thought. I fixed my hair and washed my hands.

I walked out into complete darkness.
"James?" I called out running my arm along the wall trying to find the light switch.

"Im over here dear. Walk over to me." Is he crazy, I can't even see him. I slowly start walking over to his voice with my hands out in front of me. The next thing I feel is a chest. I jump and my hands dart down.

"Sorry, I didn't know you where that close."  I mumble looking down.

"What would you say if I asked you to kiss me?" He whispers in my ear making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"I..I....I don't know." I stutter sounding like an idiot.

The next thing I know he pressed his lips on mine. It wasn't lustful or rough it was sweet as if he was scared I was going to crumble under his touch.

"Y/N I don't know what it is about you but i want you to stay tonight." He says breaking the kiss.

"I don't know you and my friend is downstairs." I say too quickly.

"No dear not like that, I want to protect you and you're not in any state to be walking about places. Please take my room, go to sleep I'll tell your friend that your safe. I'll come see you in the morning." And before I could say anything in response he was at the door.

"Good night dear" he said softly and shut the door. My tiredness hit me in that minute and I crawled onto the king sized bed. It's fine I'll only take a nap.

~the next morning~

I awoke to the sound of cars driving by the window and I suddenly shot up. Where was I? Who's room is this? Where's Amy?

All of a sudden the memories of James came back. We kissed. I look around the room. There wasn't much a bed, dresser, mirror, chair and a bedside table. Something on the beside table caught my eye, it was a letter. I opened it and it read

Dear Y/N
I hope you had a good rest. The water is for your hangover, because I'm sure you have one. Meet me downstairs in the lobby at 12:30.
Love J.M

I picked up the glass of water and drank from it. It was still cold so he must have been in here recently. I looked across to the chair facing me and my bag from last night was on it. I opened it and grabbed my phone. 5 new messages from Amy. 4 of them where photos of her and Liz drinking and pulling funny faces.

Amy: A very handsome young man just told me your in his room. Score xx

I read the message and laughed she must have been drunk.

Me: Nothing happened I simply fell asleep. But I'm meeting him this morning. Did you get to your room okay? Xxx

Less than a minute later she text back.

Amy: Sure 😏 and yeah have fun I'll meet you for dinner later. Xx

I text her back ok and look at the time. It was 11:00am. That gives me an hour and a half to get ready. I just remembered I don't have any clothes since Amy has our suitcase last night when she was at the bar. I get up and walk to the bathroom. As I walk into the bathroom I'm meet with a surprise. It was my clothes folded up into a pile with another note.

Dear Y/N
Your friend Amy gave me these. Get dressed then meet me down there. Your shoes are at the door.
Love J.M

Boy does he like to be organised. I get dressed into the outfit it was a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey oversized shirt. If I knew I was meeting with someone then I would have picked something nicer. My hair doesn't look to bad as the some of the curls are still in from last night. I put on my white converse and walk out the door. As I wasn't drunk like last night it was surprisingly easy to find the lobby.

The lift stopped and I looked at my reflection on the glass. Was I really going to do this? The lift doors open and I walk out. I go and stand near one of the fancy chairs in the centre. I look at my phone it was 12:25, so I'm 5 minutes early.

I check Instagram then look up to see James walking down the stairs. "Ahh, Y/N don't you look beautiful." He shouts causing the other people in the room to look in our direction. I blush and look down. "Don't be embarrassed darling." He says as he gets closer.

"So what's the plan today?" I ask him looking him up and down. He's wearing a dark blue suit making me feel completely underdressed.

"Well I was thinking about a stroll around the hotel grounds then lunch." He says linking our arms.

"That sounds great." I say smiling up at him. The next few hours were spent walking round the hotel. We spoke about a lot of things but mostly the hotel. James spoke about the hotel with so much pride. He knew so much about it, he must have been here long. We where walking down floor 5 laughing at something he said when my phone began to buzz. I saw Amy's name and picked up.

"So I was thinking about dinner and do you want to go to the restaurant down the block?" She said straight away. Oh no I completely forgot about meeting up with her.

"Um yeah I'll be ready in half an hour" I said trying to sound interested.

"Okay hurry up I'm starving" she said hanging up. She'll probably be getting ready now. I turn to James who's looking at me patiently.

"I'm so sorry I need to leave, I'm meeting up with my friend." I say putting my phone back in my bag. I look up to a frowning James.

"Ok I'll walk you to your room." He says pretending to smile. We start to walk down the hall.

"I promise you this is nothing to do with you. Today's been great, I just forgot about agreeing to meet up with her." I say as I near my room. We stop outside the door and I turn to face him.

"That's good because I also thought today was great." He says slowly  smirking. "I really like you Y/N and I would love to see you again." He looks at me hopeful.

"I'd love that James." I say smiling back at him. I stand up on my tip toes and kiss him on the check. I think I see him blush but then he turns around.

"Bye Y/N, you know what room I'm in if you need me." He shouts as he walks away. I enter my room and lie on the bed. I can't believe that just happened. I like him so much. I'm so glad Amy made me come out. I put my hand on my heart and feel it beating fast. I think I'm in love.

••••••••••••

This was literal trash 😂 anyway who should I wright about next Evan, Tate, Kit, Kyle, Jimmy or James¿?
Thanks for the comments they're appreciated. 😊

~Abbie 💕