Chapter 2

It was dark. Almost near midnight. The moon was no where to be seen. Killian and the kids were asleep in their rooms. A loud howl of the wind woke Henry up. He crawled out of his bed and walked out of his bedroom. 

"Mommy?" Henry looked around. "I-Is that you?" 

Emma appeared in front of Henry. "Yes baby. It's me." She smiled.

"Hi mommy." Henry didn't know what to say. He was all confused by this. 

"Hi Henry. How are you and your sister?"

"Good mommy. We all miss you. When are  you coming back?"

Emma let a tear fall down her cheek. "I'm not coming back honey. You have papa. Mommy can't come back. Not for real at least."

Henry cried. "Me want you come back!"

"I know baby. But remember, I'm always with you. In your heart."

Henry nodded. "Me love you mommy."

"I love you too Henry." 

The door opened and Killian walked out. Emma vanished. "Bud what's up?" 

"Mommy was just here." Henry wiped his tears.

"Oh buddy. You know mommy died. She's not here. Come on you're just dreaming. Let's get you back to bed." Killian picked him up and took him to his room. Henry refused to sleep but did anyway. 

The next morning Killian and the kids went to he cemetery. They visited Emma's grave. I was there sitting on a bench not far from them. Emma was sitting next to me watching. 

Killian told the grave stone all about their past week. He cried for a while then laid a bouquet of roses at the foot of the headstone. Henry hugged the headstone wishing for Emma to come back. Emma smiled a little. 

Ava waddled over. She began to understand what was happening around her. Her mother had died and this is where she was buried. Ava touched the headstone and looked down. "Mammy wiss wo."

They spent hours at the cemetery talking about what they want to do next and how the kids were doing and how the restaurant was doing. How their friends were doing. The everything. 

I looked at Emma. "Your family loves you very much."

Emma nodded. "They do. It's a shame I was taken away from them."

I nodded in agreement. 

____________________

Hi! Hope you are liking the sequel so far. I know it's different from its preceding book. Um..well Please Like Comment and Share. 

What do you think will happen next? Is there a chance for the family to be together again? What are your thoughts? Let me know!!

Thanks and as always, 

Happy Reading

nkatt102