???

Your POV:

After gym, I went to Science. Nothing really important happened there. My lab partner is a girl named Lucinda, and Kawaii-chan is also in our class. Near the end of the class, Kawaii-chan and Lucinda were both attempting to out potion each other, ending with accidently blowing up the science lab. So science class is canceled for the next week as they repair it. So now it's lunch and I have absolutely no one to sit with.

I scanned the lunch room quickly before speed walking towards an empty table near the back. I hummed a random tune and grabbed my phone and earbuds, selecting a random song before grabbing a bag of goldfish from my bag. I smiled to myself before attempting to open the bag, only for all the goldfish to explode onto the table. I giggled quietly before picking up some of the goldfish and eating them happily, humming along to the song. I ate a couple more goldfish before a dark shadow covered me. I looked up to see Travis standing there, holding a tray of food. I smiled and patted the seat next to me, taking one if my earbuds out.

"Hey teammate! What are you doing overs here?" I asked. Travis smiled and sat down next to me.

"Nice job with opening your goldfish. Looks like a pro did it." Travis teased, snickering. I rolled my eyes and ate some more of the goldfish.

"Well for your information, I did this because I wanted to!" I exclaimed. Travis laughed.

"Riiight..." I giggled and ate some more goldfish before stealing a taco from Travis' plate. He glared playfully at me before taking a bite from the taco I was holding.

"That's my taco!" He stated. I giggled again and took a bite from the other end of the taco.

"No way! It's mine now!" I stated before quickly eating the rest. Travis rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever..." He grumbled.

~~~

After lunch I went to math. Aaron, Garroth and Laurence were in that class as well. So was a girl named Katlyn and a girl named Aphmau. Aphmau and Katlyn made sure I sat next to them, away from the three boys. Besides that, nothing all too interesting happened. And during Amy free period, I sat outside in a tree and drew random pictures. Nothing all too interesting. Then there is the mystery class in room 231. 

Once I got there I saw all the boys from gym, Kawaii~Chan, and a couple of others sitting down at desks. I walked in and sat down away from everyone else, near the back. The room was silent for a couple minutes before a teacher walked in and locked the door. She had pastel purple hair, gold eyes and wore sweatpants, a pink t shirt and running shoes. The teacher closed the blinds in the door and covered the windows. The room became a bit darker, but a screen lit up in the front of the room. I tensed in my chair. Great. I'm going to die at the hands of a teacher in 10th grade... Not how I imagined it... I DONT WANNA DIE YET!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

"Hello everyone! My name is Ms. Violet and I'll be some of your teacher for this semester! You all may be wondering why you are here, what this class is, what I mean by only some of you... Well, everyone that is here was hand picked for this class! But I'll be the final decision. You exceed my expectation and you'll stay in my class. Fail to reach my expectations, and you'll be put in another, more... Normal class." The teacher said, sitting on her desk, facing the class. Aaron stood up, his eyes narrowing at Ms. Violet.