Gym class fight!

Your POV:
I scanned the room quickly as I walked up to the front. Kawaii-chan was sitting with a small group of girls near the back of the class. The girl on her right had black hair and brown eyes, the girl behind her had blue hair and blue eyes, and the last girl had red hair. Kawaii-Chan's eyes lit up once she saw me, waving frantically. I gave a small wave back before facing the class.

"Hey! My name is (Y/n)! I just moved in with my older brother Jack. My favourite color is (f/c) and I like listening to music." I introduced. "I've also taken lessons for most instruments." I added. Miss Sparkle nodded happily before gesturing to the many musical instruments is the room.

"Go ahead and play something for us." She said. I nodded and scanned the instruments before picking up a violin case. I quickly took the violin out and positioned it correctly, taking a deep breath before playing.

Once I was done everyone started clapping. I smiled and put the violin back in its case.

"Very good (Y/n)! You can sit in the empty seat next to Vlyad. Vlyad, can you raise your hand so (Y/n) knows where to go?" A boy with brown hair and green eyes smiled before raising his hand. I smiled and walked over to him, sitting in the empty desk on his right.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n)!" I whispered as Miss Sparkle began teaching again.

"I'm Vlyad! It's nice to meet you!"

~~~

After music I skipped around the school until I found the gym. Inside the gym, Jack was talking with a large group of guys. There was a guy with black hair and silver eyes, a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, a guy with white hair and green eyes, a guy with black hair and black eyes, a guy with brown hair and blue eyes, a guy with blue hair and blue eyes, and a guy with black hair and blue eyes. I grinned and ran towards Jack, tackling him from behind. Jack yelped in surprise before stumbling forward and falling onto the ground, groaning. The guys around him laughed.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! I have taken down the villain! Take that evil doer!" I exclaimed, laughing. Jack turned his head and narrowed his eyes.

"You little monster!" He exclaimed before rolling over and squishing me while laughing. "What are you doing in this gym class?" I giggled and squirmed from under him.

"This is my next class! Duuuuh. Now get off meeeeee! I can't breath!" I exclaimed. Jack laughed evilly before the guy with silver eyes pried Jack off me, helping me to my feet. Jack pouted unhappily as I cheered. "I knew you wound save me Shadow!" I stated, tackling Shadow in a hug.

"Haha! I told you I'm her favourite!" Shadow teased, sticking his tongue out at Jack, who pouted even more.

"How can you be her favourite...? I'm her brother..." He grumbled. Shadow and I laughed before I began squishing his cheeks.

"Shaaaadow! I didn't know you came to school here!" I exclaimed, pulling his cheeks and squishing them again. "Why didn't you tell meeee?"

"I dwdnt knww ywu wouwd be cowing here." He replied, his reply getting muffled because of his cheeks. I giggled and let go of his cheeks, making him rub them in pain.

"What was that? Seems to be a bad signal in here." I teased. Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know you would be coming here." He repeated. I giggled and poked his cheek before taking a step back to look at the six other boys, watching us in amusement. I grinned and looked back at Jack.

"Wow big brother! I didn't know you had this many friends! I thought you were just a loser!" I exclaimed.

"Heeeeey!" Jack whined, getting to his feet. The blonde with blue eyes, the brunette with blue eyes and the bluenette with blue eyes snickered quietly while the guy with white hair and green eyes fell to the ground laughing. The boy with black hair and blue eyes scoffed and looked away while the boy with black hair and black eyes raised an eyebrow.

"She got you gooooooood!" The white haired guy exclaimed.

"Burrrrrrrrrn!" The bluenette stated. Jack rolled his eyes before throwing his arm over my shoulders.

"Well, little sis. This is my totally cool, group of friends!" Jack exclaimed, earning a couple more snickers. "That's Dante, Travis, Zane, Garroth, Laurence, and Aaron." He continued, pointing everyone out as they gave their own 'hello'. Everyone except Aaron, at least. Aaron just crossed his arms.

"Your sister is a potato." He stated. Jack and Shadow froze, their faces Pauling and their eyes widening.

"You shouldn't have said that..." Shadow mumbled, backing away slowly. Jack slowly took his arm away and backed away as well.

"Now you've done it, idiot!" Jack grumbled. Garroth, Laurence, Dante and Travis looked around in confusion while Zane took a hint and backed up a bit too.

"What? It's not like that pip squeak can actually hurt me." Aaron said, shrugging. A deathly aura surrounded me as I smiled. A fearful look crossed Garroth, Laurence and Dante's faces.

"You think makin' fun of potatoes is fun?" I asked darkly.

"Wait, who said I was making fun of pot-" Aaron was cut off as I tackled him to the ground, stretching his cheeks before head butting his nose.

"THIS IS THE POWER OF A POTATO!!! FEAR IT!!!" I yelled before strangling Aaron. Aaron's eyes widened as he struggled to get free.

"Get.... Off.... Me...!" Aaron gasped. Garroth got out of his shock first and ran to help his friend, attempting to pry me off him. I growled lowly before tackling Garroth to the ground. Aaron gasped for air and scooted away.

"You defend the evil giant who makes fun if potatoes! Diiiiiiie!!!" I yelled, punching his nose. Garroth squirmed around under me as Laurence and Dante came over. They both grabbed one of my arms and yanked me off Garroth, who held his nose.

"Chill girlie! No need for violence!" Laurence exclaimed.

"Yeah! This is just a big misunderstanding!" Dante added. I glared at them before kicking the back if Laurence's knees and flipping Dante over so they were both lying on Garroth, making him groan in pain.

"Your sister is crazy!" Zane exclaimed, backing away even more. Travis looked in between his beaten friends and me fir a moment before walking towards me.

"I have come to help protect the potatoes!" He exclaimed. I grinned happily and nodded.

"Great!" I cheered, giving him a one sided hug before pointing to the pile of boys. "We need to defeat them!" I stated. Travis nodded before jumping on top of the pile, making them all groan in pain.

"Take that evil doers!" He yelled, laughing. I giggled and went to join him, only to be held back by Shadow.

"I think they've had enough pain. I think they get not to insult the potatoes." Shadow said, keeping my arms behind my back. I pouted and fell to the ground.

"Noooo! I've been defeated! Revenge meeeee!" I called. Travis nodded and jumped of the pile once more before nodding.

"They have been defeated." He stated. I nodded before going limp in Shadows grip. Jack sighed and shook his head, walking up to me.

"Stop beating my friend up (Y/n). It's scary." Jack stated before smacking the top of my head. I wiggled my arms out off Shadow's grip to hold my head, rolling around on the ground.

"Owwww!"