Discovered

Just as Tsuna predicted, the don tried to kill Lambo and I-pin when the conditions he had set weren't agreed.

The don of Cazzaro pulled out a gun, aiming it at the two youngest members in the room but Tsuna was faster.

"Natsu!" A burst of flames followed by a black cloak appeared, covering Tsuna and the other two. The gunshot rang through the air just as the cloak settled around them.

The don was then quickly apprehended by Hibari while Ryohei ran towards Tsuna, worried about him and the other two. Gokudera and Yamamoto followed behind.

The cloak shifted a little until a clump of brown hair could be visibly seen behind it. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto called out.

Hearing his name being called, Tsuna glanced over his shoulder. "Hey," he smiled at them, showing he's unharmed and safe.

The cloak reverted back into a lion cub which sat obediently on Tsuna's shoulder. "Thanks, Natsu," Tsuna petted him, causing the cub to purr in content.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you!" Gokudera bowed immediately. Yamamoto laughed but his eyes says otherwise. Ryohei just checked Tsuna, Lambo and I-pin, making sure they don't have any serious injuries.

Tsuna just patted Gokudera's shoulders. "It's alright. As long as no one's hurt," said Tsuna.

"That was some quick reflexes, Dame-Tsuna," Reborn spoke, his eyes shadowed by his fedora. "Quick enough that you actually protected them before the don could properly point the gun at them," Reborn continued, lifting his fedora to stare at his student.

"Makes me think you knew his actions from the start."

Tsuna's body tensed a little, which doesn't escape Reborn's trained eyes.

"Tell me, Tsuna," Reborn drawled as he showed a familiar black, leather-covered notebook. "what is this?"

"How-?!" Tsuna sputtered, shocked to see the notebook in the hands of Reborn.

"I know everything," Reborn pointedly stared at Tsuna. He then tapped the book on his shoulder. "You have a lot to explain, Dame-Tsuna."