Fran/Flan~ Pick up Line 10

I'm scared of the dark. 

Coming home from anther mission,all you wanted to do was take a showe,crawl into bed and die. It was already 8pm. 

Flopping down on the bed you quickly fell unconscious. Dreaming of a certain green haired frog. He was telling you how much he missed you, how he wanted to take you into his arms and never let go. And he did just that. You felt your self blush. And then you woke up. 

Ah. Why is my pillow so hard?And so warm? Opening your eyes you almost screamed. Peacefully asleep centimeters from your face, was Fran. His arms wrapped around your waist protectively and your face snuggled into his chest. Getting out ofyour shock you blushed and shoved him of the bed.

"What are you doing in my bed Fran?!"

"Sleeping."

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared Belphegor will come into my room at night and either murder me or rape me. So I decided I would come sleep with you instead."

"..." You turned away, blushing brightly. Gingerly lifting the blankets you patted the space besides you." What are you waiting for then?" Fran let a genuine smile flit onto his face. Climbing into your bed, he wound his arms around you and placed his chin on top of your head. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I love you (Name). I want to hold you in my arms and never let go." You froze and then youknew he meant it when he tightened his grip on your arms.

Can I sleep with you tonight?