TYL!Lambo Bovino~ Pick up line 7~

My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar.

Lambo Bovino was in fact quite the Ladies man... At first glance, but once one got to know the bratty obnoxious (mental ability of a five year old) side of him, they all left him for someone more mature. As a result Reborn and Colonello deemed him their second lackey and ordered him around like no tomorrow. He always though, if he could prove himself to them just once maybe they would stop their painful kicks and their harsh words towards him.

So today Reborn and Colonello had once again, brought Lambo to the bar (for some more torturing bullying and emptying his wallet for a glass of red wine and many many shots of vodka)

While he was sitting (alone) in the corner not enjoying himself at all, he felt his eyes wander to a young girl, sadly watching her friends party, flirt and dance while she sat alone.

She was quite beautiful, not the kind that was caked with make up but the clear fresh kind of beauty, one that would not be expected in a bar. Lambo was quite taken with her. How ironic, to fall in love in a nightclub. Just as he was about to move over to her, out of the corner of his eye, he saw reborn smirk and saunter his way over to the very girl he had set his eyes on. And Lambo knew he had no chance of winning against those lady killer looks of his.

But those detecting thoughts soon turned into hope as he watched you shy away from him, almost as if you didn't want to talk to him. He walked over and immediately saw a challenge in reborns eyes.

So he wanted a challenge hey?

Reborn backed off and tilted his fedora down, almost certain that if his looks couldn't do then there was no chance that the ahoshi could.

Lambo sat down next to you and smiled almost cutely but it looked mighty sexy at the same time. He asked you if you wanted a drink and shyly nodding while furiously blushing, reborns lips tilted into a frown. What did he have that he didn't?

It turns out you worked at a child are with a soft spot for kids, and sensing the childish aura around Lambo you immediately warmed up to said man.

Who knew Lambos childish manner would all work out in the end?

Wanna buy some drinks with their money?