What you love about him

Date: 7/23/16

Cole~
You love Cole's hair. You find it to be quite fluffy to the point where you could play with it for hours at a time. And in fact you do find yourself playing with it once in a while. You love to braid it as it's just long enough for you to do so. And he has no problem letting you do that, too. You just think that it makes him look all the more attractive than you already take him to be.

Jay~
His sense of humor. You've never met someone so comedic like Jay. He can lift up your mood when you're feeling down with just a simple joke he happens to happens to have up his sleeve. He's always been the one to keep his friends feeling good in not so great situations. And you're grateful for that. Even when you're in a good mood, his jokes still have a positive effect on you.

Kai~
His eyes, you love those things to death. His eyes are a beautiful shade of Brownish Green Hazel. You could get lost in them just staring in them for a few seconds. You don't know how but they seem to sparkle oh so much when ever he gets excited. And you think it's really cute. You love to look deep in his eyes when you go in for a kiss. It just makes the kiss a lot better and worth while.

Lloyd~
His love for comics. He has a huge collection of comics that he is willing to share with you, who happens to be interested in them yourself. From superheroes  to Zombie killing guys, he has about anything you can imagine. You can get lost in having your face in the simple comics. Not to everyone's surprise, they'll often find you and Lloyd fangirling over what you've just read.

Nya: She has a very passionate soul and stands up for what she believes in. Sure she can get stubborn a bit but it's because she wants to see what she's dedicated to and accomplish great things. You can only come to admire her drive and passion for the things in which she does; such as standing up for what's right in Ninjago as well as build a vast variety of things with her nearly unmatchable skills.

Zane~
You find his cooking to be really amazing. It's no contest that he has the best cooking on the bounty, maybe in all of Ninjago. You enjoy sitting down and helping him cook his meals even though he does most of the hard work. And once you go to eat the food it's a whole different story. It can bring you to your happy place. Especially when he's making you your favorite dish, which he'll happily do for you anytime.