✅A special pianist✅

(edited)

Finally the day had come. I spent everyday with Amanda and Megan training and finally I was going to play in front of the school.

I was behind the curtains waiting for a girl to finish singing to go on the stage.

Megan,Amanda and I decided to match dress and choose a black silky one.

I was shaking but soon felt two warm hands wrapping mine. I smiled knowing who they belonged to.

-And here's for you the last one.... a special pianist!- The man at the mic said. I grabbed my stick and made my way in hearing my friends wishing me good luck.

AsI walked on the stage the audience fell silent. The only thing you could hear were my steps on the wooden floor. I sat and smiled before starting. My fingers danced on the keys slowly than faster following the song and expressing feelings I had hidden for too much time.

I hit the last long note, got up and bowed.

The silence broke and clappings began, people shouting my name, flowers thrown on the stage.

I smiled and bowed once again feeling hot, happy tears rolling down mycheeks.

Amanda and Megan ran to me and hugged me tight.

***

It passed a week from the concert and Megan and I were walking in the hallway.

-Mss Foster?- An unfamiliar man's voice asked.

-That's me- I said.

-I'm from Jhon's Music, it's a music club for all teens skilled in music. That's were many professional musicians started from. We saw you in the concert and we'd like to give you an opportunity to succeed in your pianist carreer-.

I felt like crying again but I just bit my lip and nodded. -I would love to- I said feeling Meg's hand wrapping mine.

-Well,we already talked with your parents and they said to ask you. They have the address and schedule. I hope to see you there- He said and walked away.

As soon as he was no more in hearing rage I jumped and hugged Megan. We kept squealing and laughing in that empty hallway.

Never give up.

-The End-