⍟ Date Disaster pt. 2 ⍟

Note: This is NOT a continuation of the chapter "Date Disaster" (I just realized that rhymed lol) this is just a different ending to it.

Your P.O.V.

Recap:

Steve fell to the floor and before I went to check if he was okay I kicked Onslaught in the gut then in the face. And I walked over Onslaught so I could get to Steve.

I'm still weak from losing some of my power but I knew that I just had to rest in order to get all my powers back again.

Steve carefully stood up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's just go back to the tower." I said.

We had to walk back to the tower since we didn't bring a car. Once we got back I laid in bed and just fell asleep.

Then I woke up with a gasp. I stood up and checked the date. it was the day of me and Steve's date.

Wtf?

Steve knocked at my door. "Are you ready for our date tonight?"

"Huh? What?..." I'm so confused. Then I thought for a moment. "Oh wait... yeah I'm ready."

It was a dream... wth...

"Are you okay? You seem off." Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I said a little quietly still trying to understand what is happening. The dream was so vivid.

Then I remembered. Sometimes I have visions that come true. And sometimes they would be in a dream.

I got ready for the date and 2 and a half hours later Steve came by again but this time he's dressed for our date.

He's wearing the same thing he wore in my dream.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I turned around, smiled, and nodded.

"Wow... You look-" he said slowly trying to find the words to speak.

"Amazing? I know." I walked over to him and closed his slightly opened mouth.

"Okay let's go." He said and we walked out the door.

"Are we walking?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought it'd be a great way to bond better." He said.

"You're so old schooled." I laughed.

We were walking down the same street we walked on in my dream to get to the restaurant.

Oh no...

"Let's go watch a movie!" I said eagerly. A little too eager that it startled Steve and he jumped a little.

"Umm... Okay. If you want to." He said laughing with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah I just want to go somewhere where it's dark and no light." I started pulling him to the way of the movie theatre which is on the opposite side of the restaurant.

"We cant go anywhere then because it's night." He laughed.

"I still want to go to the movie theatre and watch a scary movie so we can cuddle. And so you can have nightmares at night." I laughed and smiled.

"You're evil." He joked.

"I know." I said and we went to watch a movie instead.

The rest of the date was normal. No Onslaught. No me calling him a pedophile. No dinner. Just us cuddling, watching a horror movie.

Buuuutt... he did die of a heart attack because he got so scared...

JUST KIDDING!!

It was a normal regular date. We cuddled. Made grandpa jokes. We had a good time.

---

Sorry if that wasn't what you wished it would be and sorry it was a little short.

But I really hope you enjoyed it and have a great day.

I feel like I put too many hearts... but idc hehe.

Okai bye!