Chapter Three

Yugi sighed as he zipped up the bag filled with the clothes he would be needing for the next few days. Unknown to the others as well as Yugi's grandfather, Yugi and Ryou decided to do to Egypt and visit Malik to see why they were hearing the voices of their respective Yami's.

He threw the bag to the corner of the room before making his way to the window. He looked up at the almost-full moon and placed a hand on the window, a hopeful look in his eyes.

'Atem... I hope I'm right in my guess that you're finding a way back to me... Please...' He closed his eyes and a tear slipped from his right eye. 'Please, Mou Hitori no Boku... Come back to me...'

:-:-:-:

Yugi stretched as he and Ryou stepped off the private jet that Mokuba had convinced Kaiba to let them use. It was the fastest way to get to Egypt, seeing as planes didn't start flying until seven in the morning and stopped at seven at night.

They had wanted to leave in the dead of night and arrive in the early morning, so they asked Mokuba for a favor.

He heard Ryou chuckle from behind him. He turned to face the quiet teen. "You seemed like you were having a... nice dream." Yugi flushed red at remembering the erotic dream he had on the plane that cause him to rush to the bathroom to deal with his... problem.

Then he came up with the best possible revenge he could at the moment.

Yugi smirked. "As if you weren't having a pleasant dream yourself." This caused Ryou to freeze. "I didn't know you were that kinky." He shrugged. "Bakura I would understand but you?!" Yugi looked over to see Ryou blushing like a red tomato. The creepy duelist stuttered as he tried to come up with a comeback, but before he could, the two hikaris heard their name being called.

"Yugi! Ryou!"

Yugi turned just as an Egyptian teen jumped on him and hugged him. Malik Ishtar wore his usual purple shirt and tan cargo pants. Malik smiled at the younger teen. "I missed you guys!"

Yugi giggled and hugged the Ishtar back. "We missed you too." He watched as Malik broke their hug before glomping a still-blushing (but not as badly) Ryou. Once Malik was done hugging Ryou, he stood straight and became serious.

"Come. I've been feeling a strange energy from the Temple of the Underworld." Malike said, motioning for his friends to follow him as he started walking out of the airport. "I have a feeling it's our Darknesses."

:-:-:-:

"Are you sure this'll work, Pharaoh?"

Atem sighed as Bakura asked the same question he has asked many times in the last hour. It was honestly starting to annoy Atem. "For the last time Bakura... I have faith that this will work." He then looked up at the temple in front of him.

'Please let this work... I'm worried about Aibou...'

With that thought in his mind, he started walking into the temple, his fellow Yami's following.

:-:-:-:

The three males struggled to catch their breaths as the sat on the floor in the main room. After from all the traps in the temple - all of which Marik activated - they had finally reached the room where they would speak to the gods.

Atem glared at Marik. "Was it necessary to set off all of the traps, Marik?"

Marik glared back. "Hey, in my defence, I'm not used to Egyptian buildings. Bakura grew up robbing tombs, so he knows the signs of traps. You grew up memorizing the layout of the building. I just arrived here a couple weeks ago, for Ra sake!"