Sucpicion• Ginny Weasley

"There's no way that I can go on pretending to like him." You muttered to Ginny. She placed a strand of her red hair behind her eyes as she let out a sigh. You glanced around the library making sure that no one was around you two.

"I know it's just I don't know if I'm ready for my brothers to know about us." You bit your lip knowing that she was just a bit worried. You let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'm sure we can wait." She glanced up at you, her eyes meeting yours. She smiled softly at you and embraced you in a hug making butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"Thank you." She said in your hair as you wrapped your arms around you. "It's no problem." She stepped back from you before glancing around the library in caution.

"What?" You question as she bit her lip nervously. She didn't answer, instead she crashed her lips on yours. You stand in shock for a moment, Ginny was never one to kiss you where you two could easily be seen.

"Merlin." A voice came from behind making you two jump in surprise only to find Fred and George looking at you two with smirks on their faces.

"I told you it was (L/N) and not Granger." Fred smirked at George. Ginny blinked before stepping forward towards them. "Wait, you two knew?"

"We had our suspicions." George said with a smile.