completed love story

They met as a classmates. They were becoming good friends and a tight bond was forming.

Not long after, they began dating, which was as surprising to them as it was for everyone who knew them.

They have been dating for 3 years, and as a guy he love his girlfriend with all his heart, and of course she means everything to him, and so does her.

"She was his heartbeat." While
" He was her breath."

The problem here is that " Religion".

You meet and fall in love with the man of your dreams - only to then find out your religions don't match.

"SHE WORSHIPED SHIVA."

"HE WORSHIPED ALLAH."

And their relationship helped them realize how badly they were treating by people who held different viewpoints.

Now try to imagine the reaction of their parents. A month after they had met both for the first time.

"She's nice, and I get along with her!" Said his mom.

" He is nice, I liked him". Said her mom.

At the time, their parents thought attraction was just a phase. But when they found out they were serious about this relationship, they attempted to stop them, telling them that if he/she married an different religion they would be disobeying God. They just wanted what they thought was best for them. They were afraid they would lose their childrens and not see them in Heaven, if they go against faith.

Surely you'd like to find the love of your life, someone you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with. And when you do find that person, you'd probably try your best to overcome the obstacles that might be ahead of you. Maybe that obstacle can be in the form of the family not approving of your significant other. Or maybe it's distance - you found someone on the Internet. Or maybe it's financial - you have the love but find it hard to maintain the relationship. Problems like that can be easily overcomed as long as you have the desire to get past them.

What if the problem is in the form of religion? As in, you love this guy/girl, you want to marry him/her, but she/he won't, because the both of you are of different faiths. The only way is to convert to his/her religion. Would you?

But here they don't believe in the faith of significant other's. They are not ready to convert in order to be with the person they love. They think " is our faith more important than a potential life partner?" After all, if there's no such thing as the one, so they decided to splits up.

They are you willing to risk regretting letting go of because they are not willing to accept his or her faith.

As now they can't go against their families and relatives. And promised to - " complete their uncompleted love story in Heaven."
And gave up their life for religion.

The end.