chocolaty love

#os

The Love Story Of Randhir & Sanyukta was no exception .
A sweet and Adorable story.

Sanaya(randhir sister) and Sanyukta are Best Friends from the first day of there University .
They used to do all the projects together .

It was NOT a casual day as Randhir had came to pick Sanaya that's when Randhir & Sanyukta met for the First Time .

And remembering their staring session of their meeting Still gives Goos Bums to Sanyukta .

After that it was a custom that Randhir was the One who dropped & Picked Sanaya from college .

Their love started by only seeing each other.
For doing Projects Sanyukta would always go to Sanaya's Place. and would search means to bump into Randhir and Mr. RSS was no less he would make sure that he was Around Sanyukta when ever Sanyukta would come to Shekhawat mansion.

The Project Worked as Cupid , and one year of silent eyes talk , Randhir proposed Sanyukta and Sanyukta Happily accepted it .

After that every Day Sanyukta and Randhir would have Lunch together , Dates sweet and Passionate Kisses made their Relationship more strong.

These two Never Fought and were always happy.

BUt

Now was different Sanyukta and Randhir fought very badly .

well the Fault was not Randhir nor Sanyukta.
The Fault was of Aryan, Newbie in the Collage , same class of Sanyukta
As soon as Aryan saw Sanyukta , He had given his heart to her.

Aryan tried to talk to her , and then they turned to be Friends .

But Aryan one day Found Randhir and Sanyukta in a college corner Kissing each other , That day he got to know that they both were in a Relationship.

Aryan being a Bad boy , made a plan to snatch Sanyukta from Randhir.

From that Day Aryan sticked to Sanyukta like gulped with her from Fevicol .

This Resulted that Sanyukta was not able to meet Randhir , and when ever they met Aryan would call Sanyukta, or would Come with her , which made Randhir jealous and Furious and Randhir was not able to control it when he saw Aryan holding Sanyukta's hand dragging her !

and they two fought very badly

**********
After Fighting with Sanyukta , Randhir was very restless and was pacing his room ,
When Sanaya entered his room and told him about Aryan's plan.

Joy Sanaya and Aryan's best friend called her few hours ago and told her his plan which Aryan disclosed him today in drunken state.

And Sanaya ran to her Bhai !

Shit Shit ! what did I do ! how am I gone to make it up to her ?

Suddenly the SSS(sanaya Singh Shekhawat) brain worked and said
Bhai kal Chocolate day hai ! aur Sanyukta ko chocolates bahut pasand hai !

*******

Next Morning

Sanyukta was trying to avoid Aryan but well fevicol ka jod hai :P

Sanyukta and Aryan entered the class room and went to their bench , where Sanyukta found a Rose and Note
and Haan Btw not a Normal rose , She found a chocolate Rose.

she Read the Note

Note : I'm Sorry :'(
Kya meri Farzi ne aapne Sadu ko maaf kiya ?

and Sanyukta smiled with light Pink shade on her cheeks taking place.