memories make us alive

"I'm so happy today. Finally my parents agreed to our love. I can't wait to just tell u how I'm feeling right now Randhir. I love you. I love you so much. Tomorrow I'm going to give a surprise for u. I know you will be very happy after hearing this surprise." Talked Sanyukta herself in her room who was very excited after getting permission to her marriage with Randhir from her parents.

"Sanyukta I don't know how u react after revealing my decision towards you. But I need to tell you ASAP. It's good for both of us. Actually not for 'us'. It's good for 'you' only. I just wish God give some courage to tell those words infront of you. God please help me. This is my last wish. Please help." Talking Randhir himself in his room.

Sandhir were in a relationship from past five years. Any one can say they are perfectly made for each other. All were knew about their relationship and many were happy coz of them. And few are very jealous too coz of their bonding.

Now finally Sanyukta got permission from her parents to get marry her love 'Randhir'. But Randhir..??

"Both Randhir and Sanyukta holds a surprise for each other". One is very excited to confess. Other one is very nervous to tell.

At morning -

"Randhir, I'm so happy today. U know what I had surprise for you. I know sure u will love the surprise." Said Sanyukta happily while hugging Randhir who was coming on the hallway.

"Muje bhi tumse baat karni hai Sanyukta. It's something important." Replied Randhir hesitatingly.

"OK first I will tell, then u okay.., " asked Sanyukta.

"No I'm first" replied Randhir.

"Okay fine ek sath bol Sakthi ho na" asked Sanyukta hopefully.

Randhir agreed and Said 'OK '.

1....2.....3.....

"Shall we get marry...??" It was Sanyukta who confessed it.
"Shall we broke up....??" It was Randhir who Said this.

Both are in a shock. After hearing their confession.

Sanyukta laughed hard, and said " Randhir please I know you are not good at joking. So stop doing all these."

"Sanyukta I'm not joking I'm serious. Im broking up with you. I just used u for my physical desires. U was very hard to get physical easily. So I used love here. And finally got what I want. Now I don't think there will be reason to be with you." Said Randhir very angrily with showing no emotions on his face and left without giving a glance back to Sanyukta.

After 10 years-

'Rohan.... rohan' Sanyukta called his 9 years old son.

"Haan mom", rohan said coming towards her mom.

"Let's go rohan your dad must be waiting for us. We're already late." said Sanyukta while going to main door. And locked it and get in to car. Drove car to his husband place.

" Randhir, see your son has grown this much. He is intelligent like you. He is exact mirror of yours Randhir. And now he is fit and fine and yeah I know you are thinking about me I'm also fine. Don't worry about me. Just you take rest. We will come at evening. Now we are getting late for my office and Rohan school. Okay bye, love you." Said Sanyukta while crying infront of his husband glory. And gone to respective works.

Yes..., it has been 10 years Randhir died coz of brain tumour which was in advance stage. Randhir knew about it. So he has done such drama's with heavy heart. After 1 week of their break up Randhir died. And Sanyukta got to know Reason towards Randhir behaviour. Randhir died for all. But for Sanyukta he is still alive, Not physically but his soul is always with Sanyukta. And Randhir is still alive in the name Rohan, Sandhir son. While Randhir was going he left his sign of love to Sanyukta as 'Rohan'.

"Now it has been daily habit for Sanyukta to visit Randhir glory and tell about her and Rohan everything to him."

Only Sanyukta can feel Randhir presence around her. Now she is very happy with her Rohan and memories of Randhir.

There are memories that time does not erase... Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable. Nothing is ever really lost to us,As long as we remember it. Memories is all that you have, which help you survive the storms and struggles of your daily life after you lose someone!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The end.