true love

Sanyukta was a simple girl, busy with her family, friends and studies and was very happy with her life. But fate had decided something else for her. And it was 'HIM'- "Randhir Singh shekawat" . He was her schoolmate when she was in second standard. His entrance changed in her life has changed everything.

And after she had left the school, they were not in touch but they met again through facebook and girl's decision to be friends with him was the life changer decision for her, with passing of time their friendship started growing and when in blossomed into the flower of love they even didn't know.

Sanyukta got entrapped in her love, the girl who runs from the name of love was completely smitten by him.

Everything was beautiful like every love story. Regular conversation and chatting everything was same.

But suddenly things started changing she did not understand when her love had started smothering him and he started ignoring her , "Do you love me the way you do before or is your love over for me?" Sanyukta asked having a doubt in her mind.

"Don't worry we will always be good friends , you are my best friend." Randhir replied casually.

Randhir words had said everything. Sanyukta was scattered and had understood that the later part of her question was the truth. He had moved on and she had just became a forgotten and blurred part of his life.

He is more than everything for her, but for him, she is nothing . He left her without any reason. He lost interest in her.

Like many stories she had a story too, a story that is untold,unsaid, a tale of adoration and unrequited love.

Time did not stop and change is the law of nature. She changed and adapted herself according to the situation and now she did not even want his name in her life as its better to take heart and should not run behind the things that are not meant for us as when you have to convince someone to love you that is not love. It should not be first. It should be true and with full of life.

"First love teaches you everything. It never dies but true love can bury it alive."

The end.