Swamp Royalty ~Part 3~

Start from the beginning

"I'm trying to figure something out..."

"Well figure something out quick!"

I sighed in amusement as I sat on the ground. "Well, I was hoping you would have something. Tiana this is your home. You know more about it than any of us. I'm just here as a bodyguard."

"I don't know either!" Tiana panicked.

I sighed and stood to my feet as I picked them up and put them in my pockets. "Well we need to get out of here."

"Let's get back to New Orleans." Tiana said.

I walked toward the swampy water and hopped from stone to stone. I hopped further and further until we were in the middle of the swamp.

"Do you hear that?" Tiana said.

I paused my movement and heard low, deep, growling. I looked around and I didn't see anything. Something was near and very aware of us.

"What are we going to do?!" Naveen whispered loudly.

"Shut up, you spoiled little rich boy, before you cause more trouble!" Tiana whispered back.

"Well then! That's a lot coming from a waitress!"

Alligators were starting surface from the water I became more alert but those two would not shut up! I was starting to get aggravated.

"If you two don't shut up..." I whispered to them.

Naveen squealed and grabbed hold of Tiana, clearly getting scared and more annoying. "Tiana hold me!" he whimpered.

"Get your slimy, self, off me." She said and pushed him off.

"It's not slime! It's mucus!" Naveen screamed. Which, in turn, set off the crocodiles.

They started lunging out of the water snapping their jaws at us. I jumped up, stepping on their heads to get out of their reach. I twirled my keyblade and hit a couple of them to get them out the way.

"Give us the frogs!" One alligator said.

"We just want the frogs!"

"They look so tasty!"

"Ayame look!" Tiana pointed. "There's a boat over there."

I ran and jumped my way towards the boat and when I landed in the boat I immediately put up a shield to keep the snapping alligators at bay. I rowed the boat further along the water until we were smoothly moving along the current. The alligators eventually gave up.

"Oh thank goodness," Naveen breathed.

As time went on the boat just moved with the current while we tried to figure something out. Naveen grabbed a stick and spider webs and somehow or another he was making music with it.

"You are one talented frog," I said.

"I try," he said as he continued strumming the strings.

Time went on as the boat moved and Naveen kept strumming the strings until an unknown voice came out of nowhere.

"Now that's the kind of music I like!" We all turned around and Naveen screamed it was a crocodile. "Come on man, keep playing." This alligator then started to play a trumpet.

Naveen then calmed down and began to play along with him. What even is this world?

"So what's your name jazzy man?" Naveen asked.

"My name is Louis!" he blew again.

"Oh yeah? Well nice to meet you! This is Tiana, and Ayame!" Tiana waved and I threw a quick hand up to say hi.